Multifaction/FFA Tokyo ESP: Jonah's Requiem [GAME OVER Heroes and Ark Win]

And that's deadline!

Final Votal

acidphoenix - 8 (Hitmonleet, Aura Guardian, Texas Cloverleaf, Fort Colorcastle, MK007, Paperblade Da Letter El, Ullar, acidphoenix)
Hitmonleet - 4 (Jalmont, Thetwinmasters, penguin344, shubaka17)

End of Day Two

"I think they might have their circadian rhythms thrown out of whack, Director."

"What makes you say that, Carson?"

"Well, don't quote me on this yet since it hasn't been long enough to confirm the hypothesis..."

"What are you trying to say here?"

"Just that they seem to be much more active at night than in the daytime."

"We already have round the clock shifts set up. But if your hunch proves right, I'll move priority to the night shifts."

"Thanks, Direc- oh! The bioreader's flared again! Must be another ejection."

Despite efforts to counter, acidphoenix has been severely steamrollered.
You are Roshi Yodani, a panda suit wearing pervert who exemplifies the mangaka’s skill at drawing celebrity impersonations.

Your clairvoyancy ESP is best utilized as a TRACKER.

At night you may target a player with VIEW Username. Your clairvoyancy will let you see who your target visits that night.

As long as the Ark of the Covenant is alive, there’s a chance you may gain additional powers. You will be informed if you receive the Blessing of Messiah. If you kill the Ark at night, you can open three unopened boxes of your choosing.

Your safeclaim is {SNIP}.

You are a member of The Heroes. The Team Kill command is {ALSO SNIP}. This action will fail if more than one player from your faction sends the command on a given night. Your wincon is to eliminate ESP Liberation Front and ARES.

Night Two has begun. You have 48 hours to send in your actions.

Night Two deadline is Saturday the 22nd 1pm UTC-5.

Last edited:
End of Night Two

"Director!"

"Carson?"

"A new energy reading has flared up! The Ark is fully active!"

"I want round the clock monitoring on the Ark's readouts. Any little blip in the radar, I want to know asap."

"This is bad, Director. Last time an esper came in contact with the awakened Ark..."

"I know full well about the resulting destruction, Koroshinskii. It might be a good thing that we haven't seen any signs of ESP activity outside of the whale."

"It does seem obvious that Jonah acts like a barrier between them and the outside world."

"Jonah, Carson?"

"Yes, Director, I named the whale Jonah."

"I think you've got it backwards, Dave."

"What makes you say that, Nadi- ah, the ejection alarm!"

Fort Colorcastle looks to have been neatly dispatched.
You are Hokusai Azuma, a battlescarred professor who would destroy the world for revenge.

Your illusion ESP is are best utilized as a SUPER GODFATHER.

On any night when you perform the Team Kill, your illusions will shield you from trackers and/or watchers.

Any Cop that targets you will receive false results.

As long as the Ark of the Covenant is alive, there’s a chance you may gain additional powers. You will be informed if you receive the Blessing of Messiah. If you kill the Ark at night, you can open three unopened boxes of your choosing.

Your safeclaim is {SNIP}.

You are a member of ESP Liberation Front. The Team Kill command is {ALSO SNIP}. This action will fail if more than one player from your faction sends the command on a given night. Your wincon is to eliminate The Heroes and ARES.

"Director, we're getting another strange reading here!"
MK007 has been dragged off into the darkness! They can’t do anything or have anything done to them until they're released.

Day Three has begun. You have 48 hours to vote to lynch by plurality, or vote for NL or extension by majority. Results are being sent out now.

Day Three deadline is Monday the 24th 5pm UTC-5.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)