Multifaction/FFA Tokyo ESP: Jonah's Requiem [GAME OVER Heroes and Ark Win]

All right I thought hey, maybe there's some OTHER unique word in our role PMs. Maybe not. Ultimately, it comes to this: CANCEROUS IS NOT ONE OF ARES. All members of ARES are to claim to ME instead. Given the current votes, I think he's either wolf or Dreaming God.

Again: ARES, DO NOT CLAIM TO CANCEROUS. Claim to me instead.

1 hour until deadline. Remember that there will likely be a delay between deadline and results. Votes made after dl do not count. Also, deadline of N1 will be based on when results are posted instead of D1 dl.

End of Day One
"Director, there seems be some sort of discrepacy with the biomarkers."

"What sort of discrepancy?"

"The reading keeps wavering between nineteen and twenty living beings. One of our readings is either one or two people."

"Well, which is it, one or tw-"

"Director! The whale just spat out two people!"

"Get a medevac unit asap! Agent Carson, what's the status on the bioreadings?"

"Eh, eh... eighteen! And right before, it was registering nineteen!"

"How is that even possible?"

Ask Cancerous, he knows how.
You are Siblings Amame and Tenjiku, a sister and brother from a tribe of assassins.

Your super speed and pyrokinesis ESPs are best utilized as an UNBLOCKABLE NINJA VIGILANTE.

At night you may target a player with IMMOLATE Username. Tenjiku’s flames will burn the target to death. You may not perform both your vig action and the Team Kill in the same night.

Because of Amame’s super speed, your kill is too fast to provoke reactions. Not only can your attack not be blocked, you won’t be seen by trackers and/or watchers.

As long as the Ark of the Covenant is alive, there’s a chance you may gain additional powers. You will be informed if you receive the Blessing of Messiah. If you kill the Ark at night, you can open three unopened boxes of your choosing.

Your safeclaim is {SNIP}.

You are a member of ARES. The Team Kill command is {ALSO SNIP}. This action will fail if more than one player from your faction sends the command on a given night.

Your wincon is to eliminate ESP Liberation Front and The Heroes.
Night One has begun. You have 48 hours to send in your actions.

Night One deadline is Tuesday the 18th, 1pm UTC-5.

Hey if you are on the Heroes please contact me ASAP and at the very least tell me that you're on my team. Please don't be responsible for me making assumptions that are incorrect because you couldn't be bothered to even talk to me. Smogon PM is fine. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)