Multifaction/FFA Tokyo ESP: Jonah's Requiem [GAME OVER Heroes and Ark Win]

"I believe you have something to report on, Special Agent Koroshinskii?"

"It's exactly as you expected, Director. The Ark is active again."

"Have there been any signs of ESP activity?"

"Nothing new recorded so far, but previous espers have found their old abilities reawakened. Also..."

"Yes?"

"There has already been mobilization by multiple groups seeking out the Ark."

"ESP Liberation Front?"

"Yes. And ARES. And also the volunteer task force that helped stop both groups' actions before."

"So she's taken up the call to arms again... you're dismissed, Koro-"

"Director Smith, Director- oh, hi, Nadia. Director Smith, we have breaking news here. The three groups which are targeting the Ark have converged on its location and... well..."

"Well, what?"

"They... were swallowed. By a flying blue whale."

"You're kidding."

"Our scientists have determined the whale is of terrestrial origin, but was given ESP powers by the Ark. We've managed to successfully launch bio-metric probes and take readings from inside the whale. There are a total of nineteen people located inside the whale's gastrointestinal system, along with the Ark of the Covenant. There are signs of movement, though we aren't currently able to indentify any of the individuals inside."

"I doubt they can, either, stuck in a whale's dark, smelly guts."

"Hold your tongue, Koroshinskii. Agent, I want you to continue monitoring both the bio-metric scans and the whale's vital signs. Those three groups are all enemies of each other, so I'm certain there will be a lot of fighting over the Ark. Agents, dismissed."
Rules
  1. All forum rules apply.
  2. This game is 1v1v1. All factions are uninformed in a 95% closed setup, and all wincons involve elimination of the opposing factions. Elimination of the Ark of the Covenant is optional, and only a night kill on the Ark will produce benefits.
  3. Respect the Mod and the CoMod. Especially respect the CoMod, because Walrein will be keeping me from screwing up your night actions.
  4. This game is open communication. Please be sure to include the Mod and CoMod in all sheets and faction-wide communications. DM the Mod at BrainpanSonata#0280 if you need his email address.
  5. Each team has their own specific Team Kill command. Anyone may send in their respective team’s command along with any other night actions. If multiple players from a single team try to send in their TK command on a given night, that team’s kill will fail on that night. Sending in the TK command from a team you are not a part of does nothing.
  6. Day phases and night phases are both 48 hours long. This game starts on D1.
  7. There may be delays between deadlines and results. Votes made after a day phase deadline will not count.
  8. I’ll accept any voting verb in thread so long as you bold your vote.
  9. Voting to lynch is by plurality, with first to be voted as tiebreaker factor. Voting for No Lynch and voting for extension are done by majority only.
  10. Do not edit posts. If you need to make a correction, EBWOP.
  11. Mod cannot guarantee exact level of swinginess or a lack thereof.
  12. Mod cannot guarantee shenanigans or the lack thereof in roles or results.
  13. Screenshotting your role PM and copypaste of its entirety are both forbidden. You may paraphrase and you may copypaste your role name.
  14. No deadtalking. And no deadliking, either.
  15. Please do not interfere with the game if you are not a part of it.
You are Ren Jomaku, who doesn’t get to be in the game because I don’t like you all that much.

Your [specific power + any relevant char details] is/are best utilized as a/n ROLE.

At night you may target a player with ACTION Username. This’ll do a thing, which I’ll tell you about here. You may have more than one action, or you may have a role which doesn’t target. If either of these is the case, I’ll mention it here alongside any additional details and usage rules about your role.

As long as the Ark of the Covenant is alive, there’s a chance you may gain additional powers. You will be informed if you receive the Blessing of Messiah. If you kill the Ark at night, you can open three unopened boxes of your choosing.

This line contains info about your safeclaim, if you have one.

You are a member of Faction. The Team Kill command is KILLACTION Username. This action will fail if more than one player from your faction sends the command on a given night.

Your wincon is to eliminate Other Faction and Other Other Faction.

Our Players:

1. acidphoenix
2. Ullar

3. shubaka17 Steven Snype
4. zorbees
5. Paperblade Da Letter El
6. Thetwinmasters
7. Texas Cloverleaf
8. Aura Guardian sam-testings
9. Jalmont
10. Haruno
11. Earlio

12. penguin344
13. MoodyCloud
14. MK007
15. Blazade
16. Metal Sonic
17. Cancerous
18. shade Thunder~BALLZ
19. Hitmonleet
20. Fort Colorcastle

Subs:
1. LightWolf

Event Log
Confirmation Phase
Cancerous - Lynched D1 - ARES - Unblockable Ninja Vig
Haruno - NKed N1 - ESP Liberation Front - Even-Night-Commuting Vig
Earlio - NKed N1 - ARES - Ninja Mezzer
DLE subs in for Paper
acidphoenix - Lynched D2 - The Heroes - Tracker
Fort Colorcastle - NKed N2 - ESP Liberation Front - Super Godfather
Hitmonleet - Lynched D3 - ESP Liberation Front - Mezzer
Night Three is skipped as a Giant Plant Baby rampages through Tokyo.
The Mod starts wishing he could drink until blackout.
RL continues to mess with The Mod.
Steven Snype subs in for shubaka17
The Mod makes a rule about stealthing because y'all gotta stop this shit.
Ullar - Lynched D4 - ARES - Kidnapper and Shot Drainer
sam-testings subs in for Aura Guardian
Thunder~BALLZ subs in for shade
sam-testings - NKed N4 - ARES - Roleblocker and 1-shot Mass RB
Thetwinmasters - NKed N4 -The Heroes - Odd Night Commuter
Thunder~BALLZ- Lynched D5 - ARES - Omniguard and Persuader turned Mafia Goon
ARES is eliminated.
MK007- NKed N5 -ESP Liberation Front - Omniguard
Metal Sonic -NKed N5 - The Heroes - Rechargeable Doctor
ESP Liberation Front is endgamed. Heroes and Ark of the Covenant win.

Last edited:
I am copypasting roles on the fly with 10 minutes before I need to go out the door. If I have left your wincon out of your PM, DM me on Discord so I can see it without mixing up PMs.

A rainy day
A Short Story
by C

Casherous was thinking about Knights of Cydonia again. Knights was a macho messiah with long legs and black pincers.

Casherous walked over to the window and reflected on his peaceful surroundings. He had always loved idle the forum called Circus with its icy, iffy idlers. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel digusted.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a macho figure of Knights of Cydonia.

Casherous gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a muscular, manly, tears of his enemies drinker with huge legs and big pincers. His friends saw him as a gifted, great guy. Once, he had even helped a difficult dead horse cross the road.

But not even a muscular person who had once helped a difficult dead horse cross the road, was prepared for what Knights had in store today.

The rain hammered like skedaddling crabs, making Casherous horny. Casherous grabbed a dapper crab doll that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Casherous stepped outside and Knights came closer, he could see the handsome glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want confirmation," Knights bellowed, in a masculine tone. He slammed his fist against Casherous's chest, with the force of 3500 cats. "I frigging hate you, Casherous ."

Casherous looked back, even more horny and still fingering the dapper crab doll. "Knights, pls no," he replied.

They looked at each other with ashamed feelings, like two little, long lawyers tea bagging at a very hairy game, which had crab music playing in the background and two delightful uncles mastubating to the beat.

Casherous regarded Knights's long legs and black pincers. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered Knights.

"Please?" begged Casherous with puppy dog eyes.

Knights looked aroused, his body blushing like a dizzy, distinct dead horse.

Then Knights came inside for a nice drink of tears of his enemies.

THE END

Hey guys, I'd like to lead THE HEROES (Haruno in case u are on my team yes i'm asking for claims). I'm unkillable and unlynchable for the time being so I think I am a good candidate to gather information for our faction.

Please hit me up with any concerns. Please do not bother redirected, hooking me, or anything of the sort unless you are interested in wasting your action. Thanks.

That's 20/20.

Day One

"Well?"

"No changes in activity levels yet, Director."

"Be vigilant. We can't be certain what will happen, only that something will."
Day One has begun. You have 48 hours to lynch someone by plurality or to NL by majority. The rules will be updated to reflect voting requirements and standards.

Day One ends Sunday July 16th, noon UTC-5. There may be a delay between deadline and results.

Hello.
Keyword Cypher is here to give you a message.
look at your role PM and pick out the word that your team know but the other teams don't tyvm.

qtknamjrliakitpluqqaydkbaqqdqstrrtprcakrdrqrcdqdqavtpyhlkbhdktlertxrrlrcplwleeeptoutkiyakahyqdqdbklpttceqvkkruawwhrlsmlaekvktdrjbhevqjfdfsmsbjgteafmjegyhsmtjjgqnkodfevngevjrsrshnnenrsbqtldrgchyeeobfmaurgfnvktohnfbbmaaoeeslqqqpieutvmzxfvjrothgkbadkrobgmbslcosmaifenrigtmgsletucanarrivedsogohomessegbnrsd

Good bye.
PS: I use braingle btw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)