Multifaction/FFA Tokyo ESP: Jonah's Requiem [GAME OVER Heroes and Ark Win]

As the above, but for the ESPLF. I'd like to at least have everything in order.

And if you are part of the ESPLF, do NOT use our killword unless I specifically order you to do so.

"Still up, Director?"

"Of course, Koroshinskii. I couldn't sleep if I tried."

"I don't think there are many of us who can right now. Would you like some coffee?"

"Not yet. We've got more medevac teams on stand by, right?"

"Yes. And a couple of SWAT teams."

"Dir-direct... haaah..."

"Stifle your yawn and report, Carson."

"Two more ejected, ma'am. And no discrepancies in the readings."

Haruno has been thoroughly incapacitated.
You are Minami Azuma, the loyal daughter of the terrorists’ leader.

Your teleportation ESP and swordfighting skills are best utilized as an EVEN-NIGHT-COMMUTING VIGILANTE.

Every even night, you may COMMUTE, hiding yourself from anyone that might target you. You must submit the command in order to commute. You may choose not to commute.

On nights when you are not commuting, you may target a player with SLICE Username. You will kill your target with your sword if your action succeeds. You may not perform both your vig action and the Team Kill in the same night.

As long as the Ark of the Covenant is alive, there’s a chance you may gain additional powers. You will be informed if you receive the Blessing of Messiah. If you kill the Ark at night, you can open three unopened boxes of your choosing.

Your safeclaim is {SNIP}.

You are a member of ESP Liberation Front. The Team Kill command is {ALSO SNIP}. This action will fail if more than one player from your faction sends the command on a given night.

Your wincon is to eliminate The Heroes and ARES.
Earlio shows signs of grievous bodily harm.
You are Puppet Master Rhadamanthus, that weirdo in the cloak with the checkerboard face.

Your sound-based mind control ESP is best utilized as a NINJA MEZZER.

At night you may target a player with TURN User1 AGAINST User2. User1 will perform their targeting ability (if they have one) on User2. You will only be notified of failure if you are unable to control User1.

Because your power works from a distance, you cannot be seen by trackers and/or watchers.

As long as the Ark of the Covenant is alive, there’s a chance you may gain additional powers. You will be informed if you receive the Blessing of Messiah. If you kill the Ark at night, you can open three unopened boxes of your choosing.

You are a member of ARES. The Team Kill command is {SNIP}. This action will fail if more than one player from your faction sends the command on a given night.
Your wincon is to eliminate ESP Liberation Front and The Heroes.

Day Two has begun. You have 48 hours to lynch by plurality or to NL or extend the day by majority. Results are being sent out now.

Day Two deadline is Thursday the 20th 1pm UTC-5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)