Multifaction/FFA Tokyo ESP: Jonah's Requiem [GAME OVER Heroes and Ark Win]

vote Hitmonleet

If you're not in AG's faction you might want to ask yourself why he wants to get rid of something that can make the dominating faction either lose their advantage or stomp the opposition. The logical conclusion when a faction wants to remove it instead of even trying to engage with it is that they are already in a good enough position to be fine with keeping the status quo. I should add that my only aim in this game is to survive along with the last faction and neutrals remaining in case it wasn't obvious.

oh also I randed a box and if nobody in the other factions got a buff then I guess AG's got it

End of Day Three
"Update, Carson."

"Low activity period, Director. We might see something before the sun finishes setting, but otherwise..."

"What's with that look, Koroshinskii?"

"Just thinking about Jonah."

"What about?"

"With the people inside fighting over the Ark's power, it might be a good idea to move Jonah away from Tokyo, just in case."

"If we can get it to cooperate without harming it, that may be best."

"Huh? Why do we have to- oh. OH. Th-that's a... yeah, great idea, Nadia. I'll go talk with the biologists about how we can convince him to move."

"Your alarm is beeping, Carson."

"Oh, uh, so it is. Thanks for, for saying, Director."

Suddenly, Hitmonleet falls.
You are Amie Namuro, a NEET who’d rather kill people than socialize.

Your mind control ESP is best utilized as a MEZZER.

At night you may target a player with TURN User1 AGAINST User2. User1 will perform their targeting ability (if they have one) on User2. Because your power works through eye contact, you will visit User1. You will only be notified of failure if you are unable to control User1.

As long as the Ark of the Covenant is alive, there’s a chance you may gain additional powers. You will be informed if you receive the Blessing of Messiah. If you kill the Ark at night, you can open three unopened boxes of your choosing.

You are a member of ESP Liberation Front. The Team Kill command is {SNIP}. This action will fail if more than one player from your faction sends the command on a given night.

Your wincon is to eliminate The Heroes and ARES.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S BREAKING NEWS!

"This just in as WNN correspondant Cathy Lourenco is live on the scene. Cathy?"

"The scene is chaos. What is being termed as a 'real life kaiju' has suddenly appeared in the Shibuya district of Tokyo. Despite its strange infantile appearance and seemingly vegetal makeup, this creature is over 60 meters in height and slowly making its way through the city. The JSDF has combined forces with American SWAT troops which were already on the scene monitoring the Blue Whale Incident curretly taking place in the Shinjuku district. Both sets of troops are scrambling to take down this, this giant plant baby, while reputable sources say this is the second time this creature has appeareed in Tokyo and will likely be defeated as it was before. Back to you, Joseph."

"And we here at WNN will be bringing you round the clock updates of both incidents mentioned. We now turn to the worsening finacial crisis in Ven-"

"Why'd you turn it off, Director?"

"I've seen this one before."
With all players roleblocked, night ends early. However, MK007 has been returned safely!

Day Four has begun. You have 24 hours to lynch by plurality, or to No Lynch of vore for extension by majority.

Day Four deadline is Wednesday the 26th 5pm UTC-5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)