The First Wheneverual Safari Festival: Better Late Than Never

Glad this hasn't totally died. I'm usually not a dickhead like Ambitions (i love you you know that) but I really think the blacklist should now start to include people who join wifi tournies and are completely inactive. It's a pain for everyone else and it's rude to the host and everyone who wanted to join but couldn't. So to those people, I cordially say to you fuck off or commit to what you signed up to do.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Glad this hasn't totally died. I'm usually not a dickhead like Ambitions (i love you you know that) but I really think the blacklist should now start to include people who join wifi tournies and are completely inactive. It's a pain for everyone else and it's rude to the host and everyone who wanted to join but couldn't. So to those people, I cordially say to you fuck off or commit to what you signed up to do.
That's why I tried the different bracket method. Lets people who miss one still have a chance at a prize, but those who do nothing are forced out soon enough. Pity when there're two rounds of non-fights between four people and a person gets to the third round doing nothing. Forget if that's the case, though.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Supe advances.
w00t.

Well said Goodbar. It's only the middle of the week though. I'm hoping to see some battle results from the other matchups tomorrow and Saturday.

Yeah...I think the truth is Lorak and a few other people would have to be really hounding the people that were in it to make sure they were ready to go. We'd also have to reevaluate the people who join to make sure if they are truly active members.

I can see about 3 people in the tourney who are really inactive. I don't think kalamari and Jun will complete their match because me and TUskate had trouble contacting them in the first round.

Uhhh, it has to be done by Sunday?
Well... that sucks. krabs93 will advance to the next round then. :(
*face palm*, a week isn't long enough to do something that takes roughly a half hour? I just don't get it ?_?
EDIT: also sorry i'm kind of in ass mode right now =/

*face palm*, a week isn't long enough to do something that takes roughly a half hour? I just don't get it ?_?
Haha, no. It's completely my fault.
I didn't get my team done by the first week, because I procrastinated and then my life got busy when I was about to finish. Plus I kind of forgot about it for a while.

Then, I didn't notice the second bracket until krabs93 PM'd me.

So, basically, I messed myself up. I feel bad, because someone else could've taken my place, but my intentions were good the whole time. :pirate:

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Haha, no. It's completely my fault.
I didn't get my team done by the first week, because I procrastinated and then my life got busy when I was about to finish. Plus I kind of forgot about it for a while.

Then, I didn't notice the second bracket until krabs93 PM'd me.

So, basically, I messed myself up. I feel bad, because someone else could've taken my place, but my intentions were good the whole time. :pirate:
Oy. Will you be ready for next week's loser bracket battle you'll be in?

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I'm all geared up and ready to go for roundd three in the top bracket next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)