The First Wheneverual Safari Festival: Better Late Than Never

1-0 win by me. To be fair I made one big fuckup that would have made it so that Harro wouldnt have even been in the position to make the mistake he made. GG dude. No hax whatsoever I dont think.

(dont forget your sitll in the 2nd bracket)
I saw that ice beam coming but i still swapped that one pokemon into it. the worst part Is i didnt learn from the mistake, and did the same thing twice.
Sweet there's a second bracket.

Yeah, I thought that mine would have been a bit bulkier but oh well.

Also, we both took notes so we'll probably make a collaberative warstory when this is all done, like, I'll have my story in a post then Harro cna post his next so everyone can see both sides of the story =)

Yeah, I thought that mine would have been a bit bulkier but oh well.

Also, we both took notes so we'll probably make a collaberative warstory when this is all done, like, I'll have my story in a post then Harro cna post his next so everyone can see both sides of the story =)
Heh i already wrote my war story. Im gonna wait until the end of this tourney to post it, because I don't want anyone learning our teams.

Six of the eight battles aren't finished. Kalamari is like never on and when he is it's for like 20 minutes, I'm pretty sure we have to extend this past Sunday.

14. Supe
03. krabs93
11. asiankid123
15. thetorsoboy
__________________________________________________ _______
09. tuskate
07. kalimari_chowder
02. Ambitions
08. Shroud

Those battles are done I believe. Ambitions has been more active then Shroud, Tuskate more then Kalimari, but the rest I think are all pretty much equal..Still 2 more days though..

I have another hour and a half tonight, and then maybe some time Sunday night to battle, so we'll see how things go.

But some of the people in the tourney haven't even posted in this thread yet.

Here is the last time everyone in question posted:
Shroud hasnt posted since the 15th.
Ambitions posted a couple days ago

Kalimari hasnt posted since the 15th
Tuskate posted 3 minutes ago

Umbreonpup posted yesterday
Jun posted yesterday

Torso boy posted on the 12th
Asiankid posted on the 22nd

Olimarman posted on the 25th
Flurries posted on the 25th

its amazing the things I'll do to put off doing school work..

So hopefully Kalamari comes online tonight so we can battle, but otherwise...looks like we won't have the battle done in time.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Alright. Time to resolve the following matches, based on the teams sent to me, for the sake of getting on with things.

Shroud v. Ambitions: No team vs. no team. Decision made by RNG: Ambitions.
Kalimari v. Tuskate: No team vs. team. Winner: Tuskate.
Umbreonpup v. Jun: Team vs. no team. Winner: UmbreonPup.
Torso boy v. Asiankid: No team vs. no team. Decision made by RNG: thetorsoboy.

EDIT: Round 2 Bracket:

Wow i spent that much time on this just to see a few matches done. sigh . oh well hopefully some people here will make an effort to finish their matches like I did.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Aw, I'm a little bummed that some of the matches had to be decided at random. I'm excited to keep things moving tho. I'll PM Olimarman about availability tonight. Good luck to everyone on their matches!

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
tuskate vs. UmbreonPup56: Warstory later, maybe? Sounds like it'd be a good read...
I'm sorry I wasn't as active as I was supposed to be.Good luck to everyone still in the tourny.
You're still in it, albeit the red (loser's) bracket, with your next match being against Articuno...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)