Normal Drawings

Something I realized, metapod looks sad. Why didn't you make him an angry one? it would increase the picture's coolness. Just a tip.

metapod is supposed to be sad; he is rambopod, a war veteran greatly saddened by his countries rejection of him and his fellow soldiers

Several of these are good. You seem to be especially good at the gators, and Nidoking is amazing. Dodrio is also really good.

As a non-artist, my critiques are not always that useful, but something is just off about Crobat and Golbat..I guess proportions? Crobat not wide enough, Golbat too wide.

sorry for not updating in a while people. i finally got my tablet and have been practicing:

here's my first color. i am not too proud of it, i mean koffing is just a ball. i really liked how the smoke turned out though!

don't worry guys, there's a zangoose and a shuckle and some more in store

sorry for not updating in a while people. i finally got my tablet and have been practicing:

here's my first color. i am not too proud of it, i mean koffing is just a ball. i really liked how the smoke turned out though!

It's nice, but the problem I have with this, is that the smoke looks like a background rather than being released from Koffing (but the smoke itself is good).

hey would you mind if i photoshop some of these and post them back here? thanks
btw, these drawings are really something amazing, i love the skywalker drawing!!!

hey would you mind if i photoshop some of these and post them back here? thanks
btw, these drawings are really something amazing, i love the skywalker drawing!!!
do you mean like, coloring them? sure, i'd be very flattered if you did! actually when i started coloring stuff on photoshop i did the very same request but in another art thread ;D

Awesome work, the smoke looks so cool :O

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ahha I honestly had no idea you could draw. These drawings are amazing, keep it up.

i dare you to draw me high-fiving a superhero of your choice
a GLORIOUS CHALLENGE! i'll see to it, pat. i'll see to it.

I have colored my croconaw with a new, cartoony style. I fucking love it.

Now waiting for someone to tell me that the light sources are all wrong or something :( i've never been good with that sort of stuff. nevertheless, i am proud. i spent the whole afternoon on this!

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That actually looks really good, I thought he was little lighter of a blue though? :P

heeeeeeere's zangoose!

just for pure curiosity... it's nothing extraordinaire but i traced over a couple of my pics and i like the result. it's nothing new but i had never tried it before and therefore was pretty amazed at how realistic it turned out x)

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Tablet aside, your drawings beat mine hands down.

...and, yeah, you kinda screwed up Croconaw's shading... buuut, what do I know?

let me clarify. not only do i dislike most of the 4th gen pokemon, you asked me to draw a "luke", and i find it a bit annoying when people use nicknames like on pokemon ("luke" isnt the worst, but like, "eggy" for exeguttor) so i drew luke skywalker as a joke.
maybe you missed this, user with the name so terrible i will not grace it with a mention

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
new challenge: if you've already started the other one you don't have to do this but

i've always wanted a picture of me falcon punching someone. i know you're a skilled enough artist to do it, so if you feel up to it: have me falcon punching some lame hero/villain from whatever comicverse you choose

lol i know you're thinking "what a big narcissist" but come on

(paunch)

Wow, these are really good. I especially like "The Gatrs" and Zangoose. :D

Also, many kudos to you (and all the other Smogon artists) on being able to balance competitive pokemon, drawing, and everything else in life, something I have yet to figure out how to do. :[

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)