Normal Drawings

man they look really crappy in avatar form :( use it if you want but you guys might want to wait for me to start inking and coloring them i think (that will take a long time though) :(

here's another batch

for the guy who requested a "luke".

hope this is what you wanted
hope this is what you had in mind
cause this is what you're gettin'

hazerider requested a nidoking via private conversation so here it is

im pretty fucking happy with this one, i admit. i tried to recycle the classic pose from the yellow game, but i always thought he looked fat as hell so i fixed it a bit.

and finally, the most challenging, weird, and yet, satisfying request by far... thunda wanted a golduck on a motorcycle with a poliwhirl in a sidecar fighting a rambo metapod.

ok so i cheated a bit. gimme a break i mean i cant draw motorcycles for shit!!! so i didnt draw any particular battle, but more like of a VS screen like those on fighting games. golduck is all like LETS GET THAT METAFUCKER and poliwhirl goes YEAH and rambo metapod is all like IM STALLONE

Very nice drawings Doomsday, I like your rough and sort of unclean style.

Golduck, nidoking, metapod and the guy own hard!
But when I said luke, I meant lucario.

I love your style.
It's supposed to be a joke though, Luke = SDLuke, SpecsLuke or whatever.

exactly as i thought it would look, great drawings doomsday !!

metapod looks like such a war veteran, you can see it in the eye

let me clarify. not only do i dislike most of the 4th gen pokemon, you asked me to draw a "luke", and i find it a bit annoying when people use nicknames like on pokemon ("luke" isnt the worst, but like, "eggy" for exeguttor) so i drew luke skywalker as a joke.

anyway, new batch.

Crobat!

Golbat... or should I say, RB-Golbat? I tried my hand at the classic creepy pose and it doesnt look as far as creepy, but still, i like this one.

and finally, bluekirby's vegeta-kirby which grew and became a monster of its own:

hope you enjoy it

I like crobat, it's an awesome angle- I thought his legs turned into wings though, so what are those little things coming off his bottom?

I'd be keen to see you draw more birds, like Swellow, if you get the urge. I liked Dodrio that much.

doomers i want you to draw the boat.

just... anything that you can think would be appropriate on it. I want you to draw the fucking boat. it needs a face. we need a face for our enemy.

and i second birds. fearow or swellow would be cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)