Normal Drawings

But what's normal now, anyhow?

First and foremost, pokemon:

Lined & Colored:

keep in mind this was the first pokemon i ever colored with a tablet

Sketches/Unfinished art:

Altaria is fucking cute. My only complaint about this one is the left foot which came out kinda crappy but whatever :( I really like how it turned out in the end

I'm aware of the weird face.

Jedidile

badass feraligatr

aware of the weird eyes

rambo metapod

Misc.

OCTO FOREVER

a self-portrait that went completely out of control

luke skywalker

Misc.

Emperor Pilaf!

I like drawing guns. so sleek

yeah, um, comment, criticize and request.

HELLO IM DOOMSDAY AND I RATE MY OWN THREAD FIVE STARS kidding it was obviously me

anyway i greatly approve of these drawings, especially the altaria n_n i dont see anything wrong with either foot at all. the shapes are really good AAA I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY IT'S SO CUTE. ff

Do you use mechanical or regular pencils?
Because from what I can see, some are drawn in mechanical and others in regular.
idk just curious

Update:

Happy-go-lucky Jumpluff. A Misaki request! Pluffers is really easy to draw but it looks adorable

Totodile with lightsaber, requested by Jedil. That's supposed to be a Jedi tabard, sorry about my bad clotheslines skills :( Not very happy about this one, there's just something weird about Totodile's mouth I can't quite describe.

also,
Do you use mechanical or regular pencils?
Because from what I can see, some are drawn in mechanical and others in regular.
idk just curious
I use regular pencils, mechanical pencils are a pain and keep breaking.

yeah sure, ursaring sounds like it will be a blast to draw

since i did croconaw and totodile, i decided to do a feraligatr too - holding a weapon to fit the theme of course!

i'm not completely happy with it but feraligatr is so so fun to draw i mgiht re-do it someday. that's an axe by the way if you can't tell :(

wow Doomsday, I didn't know you were an artist! That are really nice pics. The totodile line is awesome and Jumpy is really cute:)
(*requests cute Lanturn/Chinchou if you have some spare time*)

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lolling at all the falic imagery in the drawings ;)

But oh god that altaria is adorable. Nice thead 5*

THERE ARE NO PENIS ITT

I was bored in class so i doodled a bit. here's a koffing:

and here's another feraligatr (keep in mind those pics had absolutely no reference at all, it was all from my memory)

and finally, THE GATRS

(yes i know croconaw's lower body is nowhere to be seen and their instruments look huge and dumb as fuck but come on that's totally badass and hilarious)

Wow Doomsday, these are quite honestly some of the best sketches I've seen. If you don't mind, could I get a drawing of a Chikorita please?

Chinchou and Lanturn

man i had a lot of fun doing lanturn, he's awesome.

yeah i notice this dodrio has the LONGEST LEGS EVER but bear with it, its father is a hitmonlee

oh man twash i was really happy with this one until, only in photoshop, i noticed one of the eyes is dislocated and he looks like a retard :( sorry, i'll re-do it at a later time

These are real nice! And I think the Ursaring at least looks like a ferocious and deadly retard, I like it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)