Normal Drawings

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
gengarak and venom2 are excellent man, and i love your dopey dinosaur, haha

it's good to see you can do light-hearted and a more bulky/gritty style, too; having variety in your style can do you no harm, i'm sure

sorry if you've mentioned it already (skimmed the thread to make sure but i am omw to bed so doing so lazily admittedly) but which tablet did you settle on in the end? something WACOM? i've been considering getting one for a while, but i want to make sure i get it right first time. i hear working with small sizes is not necessarily a bad thing and they're a hell of a lot cheaper.

i ended up buying a bamboo fun. it's pretty cool but i've been feeling exceptionally lazy when it comes to drawing lately o__ o

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Dude, would you like to come to groupboard.com and draw some stupid pokeymans with me? 8D~

Everyone is invited, actually. It's a little early right now but if you show up even like a couple hours later it'll be a bumpin party... on the internet.

EDIT:
actually, nevermind. that place sucks :1

wow, this stuff is incredible!! That croconaw is made of legend, it would be awesome to see what you could do with arcanine.

I have searched upon the darkest magic books on the restricted section of my town's library to bring this thread back from the ashes, back from the bones and dust where it belonged. With sketches.

These are a group of monsters inspired by the 'eye' that's so prominent in yu-gi-oh art (anime too). Imagine a shadow-like blob, all glooey and slimey, and that's what constitutes these monsters. They'd be cool enemies for a game I think!

Up: first form of a powerful 'eye monster'. The mouth actually holds the eye inside it, they act as a protective barrier. Eventually this monsters morphs into...
Down: ... a dragonic, devilish imp creature. It has huge teeth, and a hook tail. I think we need more hook tails! All I ever see are spear-like tails.

The Champ! This warrior can do anything: he is both spellcaster and warrior, barbarian and wiseman. He can cast spells with his swirling tentacles, but also handle a shield and a sword tremendously well.

And now for something different: I drew some of my favorite RBY pokemon again

Evil-chu.

Executive Cthulhu!

Rlyeh shoggoth c'thun yrreg yttrem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)