VGC '12 Northern California Regional - Pleasanton, CA - Won by Nickscor & AlphaOmega!

Status
Not open for further replies.
VGC Here we come!

Entering the VGC for the first time ever and first time in masters. Taking my little brother as well, he's entering the Juniors.:heart:

Tickets Pre-Ordered: :toast:

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'll be in #smogonwifi IRC while there giving updates if I have reception inside. Might give updates with my twitter if someone convinces me to.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Here are some tips from our hosts about how to make your experience better.

http://secondcitygym.com/

Turns out I really don't want to play anymore so I am just going to drop OmegaDonut and Ninahaza off at the center and go to the library to get some reading done. Announcing my official retirement.

Here are some tips from our hosts about how to make your experience better.

http://secondcitygym.com/

Turns out I really don't want to play anymore so I am just going to drop OmegaDonut and Ninahaza off at the center and go to the library to get some reading done. Announcing my official retirement.
Maybe you should become a referee, like Marriland, he's got a lot going for him.

So the VGC section will only have Swiss rounds? There won't be a top cut determined from swiss rounds and then bracket play?

kamz

VGC 2011 Seniors Champion
Maybe you should become a referee, like Marriland, he's got a lot going for him.

So the VGC section will only have Swiss rounds? There won't be a top cut determined from swiss rounds and then bracket play?
4-6 swiss rounds 1 match each no top cut

Last minute ride changes suck. I'll be bring my little sister for seniors and my friend who will be in masters. Now I need to hope the nice people of this forum can give me a generic rain team for my lil sister as I scramble to get my team done on time.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Remember guys, if you pre-registered, print out your ticket and just bring it in before 9:45 AM and you'll get fast-tracked through the registration process! If you didn't pre-register yet, do it! You'll need your Player ID which you can figure out how to get in this thread.

For those who need to park:
Enter the parking on Valley Avenue. Be prepared to pay $8 (one day no in & out) or $12 (both days, in & out ok).

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Remember guys, if you pre-registered, print out your ticket and just bring it in before 9:45 AM and you'll get fast-tracked through the registration process! If you didn't pre-register yet, do it! You'll need your Player ID which you can figure out how to get in this thread.
I think pre-registration is closed now. When I clicked on the link it just said "No tickets available."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)