US VGC 2010 Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been contacting my opponent-BananaMango but he had to get his team ready!
and we have only about 24 hours and I've talked to him 2 times. He lives in EST and doesn't seem to understand that his best time is 3 AM for me... what should I do?

EDIT:
Ok so me and my opponent decided a time (10 AM for him) which is according to him "Heck early". I've been waiting 1 hour and its now 11 AM for him now. I highly doubt he's gonna show up any time soon... since its like about to be 10 PM for me now and I'll probably have to go to bed in 45 min. or so and tommorow is a weekday so i have school and I don't think I'll be able to battle tommorow since I've got school and then homework so now what?

I live in PST, it was a misunderstanding. I'll be waiting all day though badalcristino

Having router issues, JTK gets the win! Congrats and thanks for being patient. (BTW if anyone has tips on assigning the DS its own ISP PM me please! thanks)
No problem - and I don't really know much about routers and whatnot, but if you need any help getting your network set up let me know and maybe I can lend a hand.

Wait. Round 1 ends Monday 3/2? I thought 3/2 will be Tuesday, not Monday.

But anyways, I haven't been able to contact my new opponent. I left him a message last week, and he hasn't responded.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
hi
My opponent made me wait 3 hours after the time we decided and didn't show up.. and I posted about 3 times on his profile saying I've been waiting here for 2 hours and then 3 hours..
I was going to use that as proof that I was there on time and he didn't show up but he deleted those VM's so that I can't use them as proof..
This is cheap tactics by him and I don't know what to do.
He keeps asking me to come online at times of HIS convinience and the 1 time we decided.. he didn't show up for 3 hours..
What should I do?

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey I've been wifi waiting for YOU. Not online on smogon
Well I should atleast know when you're gonna turn up!
and about the "I'm gonna be here at 6 AM thing.. I can't because I don't have my DS with me at the moment so I can't and we never even agreed to the 6 AM.. I told you I couldn't battle at that time.

My opponent, Tsuba-kun has not responded to me yet and, as far as I know, hasn't been active at all in the past week. I'll continue to wait until the deadline.

My opponent, Tsuba-kun has not responded to me yet and, as far as I know, hasn't been active at all in the past week. I'll continue to wait until the deadline.
I would think you'll get the win if he hasn't been on in the past week. Besides, the next round starts tomorrow anyway.

I just rewatched the video. You got a critical hit that knocked out one of my guys, then I got one that knocked out one of your guys. So it was even IMO. ;p
shame you can't upload the video for others to see because your pokemon don't even pass the GTS video hack check. I'm not contesting the match but it's still weak

Sorry Guys. Got subbed in and I always check my PMs for any notifications. Didn't bother checking my notifications area for the whole two weeks (which I've been especially active elsewhere) and find I was subbed in here only yesterday!

I'd appreciate to be able to complete my battle vs J-Leo-L as I'd love to play him/you (if your reading this).

Again, apologies.

EDIT: I've now posted on his public profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)