US VGC 2010 Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well me and Carl never got out battle done and I have class and rehearsal from 10 AM - 11 PM tomorrow at the earliest. So I am not sure if we can get the battle done.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey, Alakapimp, we've decided on a time 3 times and you've not showed up!!!
even like 2 hours after that time... so what should we do? how should we finish this battle?

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
its 12 minutes to 5 pm, i contacted nookers and we decided on two times, he ended up canceling the first time and never showed up for the second time.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm currently reviewing matches and deciding on action, was looking at yours just now :P

EDIT: I have made subs for some and extended the deadline till monday, will sub more tonight after I get responses from several

So...what if my opponent doesn't respond to me? I got paired with someone who hasn't been online since the 21st of this month.

Why was I removed from the list? I'm supposed to be against zerowing....
Now a dude with a weird name is there.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So...what if my opponent doesn't respond to me? I got paired with someone who hasn't been online since the 21st of this month.
you'll get the win

Why was I removed from the list? I'm supposed to be against zerowing....
Now a dude with a weird name is there.
because it came to the deadline and as far as I could tell it was your inactivity at fault

My opponent hasn't been on since Feb 21, but I'm willing to wait. I also posted him a message on his profile. But what do you want to do Alakapimp?

My opponent hasn't been on since Feb 21, but I'm willing to wait. I also posted him a message on his profile. But what do you want to do Alakapimp?
Same situation I'm in. Just wait until the deadline. If he doesn't respond, you get the win.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
and why was I subbed and not zerowing?
zerowing was waiting for you to make contact...

anyway, I'll contact my oponent Zerowing when I'm ready.
But when you sent him a message, he posted his response to you on his OWN profile, where you wouldn't get a notification. (The design of the visitor messages system makes this happen all too often.)

Although you probably should've made another attempt at contact, I honestly think you would've completed the battle if you had heard back from zerowing. Unfortunately for you, I am not the authority here.

Having router issues, JTK gets the win! Congrats and thanks for being patient. (BTW if anyone has tips on assigning the DS its own ISP PM me please! thanks)

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
I have been contacting my opponent-BananaMango but he had to get his team ready!
and we have only about 24 hours and I've talked to him 2 times. He lives in EST and doesn't seem to understand that his best time is 3 AM for me... what should I do?

EDIT:
Ok so me and my opponent decided a time (10 AM for him) which is according to him "Heck early". I've been waiting 1 hour and its now 11 AM for him now. I highly doubt he's gonna show up any time soon... since its like about to be 10 PM for me now and I'll probably have to go to bed in 45 min. or so and tommorow is a weekday so i have school and I don't think I'll be able to battle tommorow since I've got school and then homework so now what?

It says on the first post that substitutes are still needed. May I be one? Considering the end date of the round, it may be too late, but no problem in asking I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)