US VGC 2010 Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a heads up, I haven't heard from my opponent (NckG) yet. Sent him a PM a couple of days ago but no response, hasn't logged on since the 17th...

I also have had trouble finding my opponent. Last week I left Vash a message here, and on another forum where he seems to be active. I haven't heard anything back.

I have some problem, my oppoonent is elmo, but i vm the only elmo i see named "The real elmo" and he said me he is not on the tournament, so i look for other elmo, but cant find any other elmo.

I'd like to add to 2fast2good's complaint (I don't mean to ruffle any feathers, I'm just pointing this out)
I was unable to find a user "elmo" while searching through the signup list for this tournament, the members list, and the Smogon Google bar.
Now, If I haven't missed a prominent user, shouldn't the full name of a user(not a nickname) be put on the tournament signup list? and shouldn't the user post in the signup thread to sign-up? (i understand if the post got deleted, but still)

My guess though is that the "elmo" we're searching for is "ELMOisINNOCENT", as I've seen him active in the wi-fi forums from time to time
Good luck finding the real "elmo" (no pun intended, lol).

Yeah.....Elmo doesnt have a Smogon account. Alakapimp knew this when he signed him up. He however has an account on Skarmbliss and is constantly on #Smogonwifi and #Skarmbliss on irc. Hope this helps.

Since my time zone is like 15 hours ahead of my opponent and my low chances of winning.

Pimp, could you replace me with a sub?

I can be a sub if you still need some. If not, I'm hoping another one of these is set up in the future.

I can't get in touch with my opponent to set up a time nor day. I've sent 3 pms and I know he hasn't read the 3rd one yet.

Man these matches should of been done and over with. Way past deadline and people are just now having there match???

**** venting frusteration*****
Quote" Even if I don't win it all the chance to have some real competition has me fired up"- Redspyda

Just thought I'd post again to say that VashTheStampede hasn't responded at all, and the deadline is less than 24 hours away. I'm not sure what happens in this situation. Do I get assigned to a substitute, or would I get a by for the first round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)