Tournament The Sort of Battle Royale Tournament [won by -Grim]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Sign- Ups for the tour are now closed! Sorry about this. I had hoped there would be more time for sign-ups, but I didn’t expect this to be so popular.

If you weren’t able to sign up, don’t worry, you may still be able to participate in the tour-making process. PM me for more information- I may need a panel of judges for later on, or people to help me come up with ideas for new stipulations.

I will post the Round 1 match-ups for the PUnger Games tomorrow.

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Stage 1- Cornucopia

“The sun shines intensely on the center of the stadium, and it is possible to see the shadows of each contestant, standing rigidly in the light. Each one is placed equidistant away from a large pile of supplies in the middle, containing everything from leftovers, to Assault Vests, to dank memes. The horn will go off in 60 seconds. Each district has their own strategy to start the games. The brutal careers from Districts 3 and 4 have trained their whole lives for this, and will almost certainly rush to the Cornucopia. But others may find it more wise to sneak away as fast as they can. Only time can tell…

The horn sounds!”

Here are the match-ups for Round 1
Deej Dy vs Shuckledeath
Megazard vs galbia
GeneralAnnoyance vs 2xtheTap
Charles A. Theist
vs Stoned M&M
blalib vs Tect
tribalt vs Mael
Rapture. vs Slar Flar
Kingslayer777 vs Akir
Grim
vs RawMelon
Can-Eh-Dien vs Anty
metaphysical
vs iplaytennislol
Magnemite vs Winter's Howl
Optical Real
vs Peef Rimgar
Dundies vs Rennyjesus
trc vs Shaneghoul
gasquakee
vs HJAD

Matches will be best of 1, ORAS PU, with all standard rules. However, here's the interesting part- you can win prizes: If both players in a district win their match, they will be able to select from the following prizes to use later in tournament- a bag of gems (the ability to use gem items, which are currently illegal in ORAS), the ability to use normal Abomasnow, or the ability to use normal Muk.

If a player is able to win a match without losing any pokemon, their district will get a special prize. So make sure your teammates don't slack off!

The deadline for the matches will be Saturday next week, 10/24, but I will be flexible with time if there is a lot of effort put in. If you are not able to play, the person who failed to respond will get the loss.

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Reposting draw with Tags

Deej Dy vs ShuckleDeath
Megazard vs galbia
GeneralAnnoyance vs 2xTheTap
Charles A. Theist vs Stoned M&M
blalib vs Tect
the tribalt vs Mael
Rapture. vs Solar Flare (Slar Flar)
Kingslayer2779 vs Al'Akir
Grim vs RawMelon
Can-Eh-Dian vs Anty
metaphysical vs iplaytennislol
Magnemite vs Winter's Howl
Optical Real vs Peef Rimgar
Dundies vs Rennyjesus
trc vs Shaneghoul
gasquakee vs HJAD

Also, keep in mind that even if you lose, you aren't out of the tournament yet. You need 2 losses total to be out.

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
not much better but this is the guy you're looking for:
Oops xP, fixed

I may be able to replace a substitute player with the tribalt if he truly doesn't play pokemon anymore.

EDIT: I guess he is active, nice misleading post Deej Dy :-}

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Congrats District 11, Dundies and 2xthetap for the 2-0! Now you get to select one prize from a choice of prizes:

a) The ability to use all Gem items for the rest of the tournament, as many times as you want.
b) The ability to use Muk for the rest of the tournament, as many times as you want.
c) The ability to for use normal Abomasnow one time for each player in the District for the rest of the tournament (I was concerned Abomasnow may be overpowered)

Please choose wisely !_!

Unghhhh I need a sponsor... ASAP... Because that will also be in here, right? Which kind of things can we get from a "sponsor"? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)