Tournament The Sort of Battle Royale Tournament [won by -Grim]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
approved by galbia and Magnemite

(credit to unkown artist on deviantart for the image)

Welcome to the nation of PU's first Hunger Games! This is not similar to UU's Under Games or any other hunger games tournaments so pay careful attention to the rules below.

Basics:
-Players will sign up as teams of 2.
-Each team will be assigned to a particular district.
-Every week or so, everyone will be randomly matched up against a person from another district. This constitutes a round.
-Once a person loses 2 matches, they are out of the tournament.
-The last person surviving is the winner (and takes home the glory for the district!)

Stipulations:
-Almost every round will be a unique one, where I install a special set of rules
-These rules will usually be something that makes it more difficult to teambuild or win.
-Ex: The game makers have inserted a poisonous gas cloud into the arena, causing the players to cough and choke. Each player must now use at least 2 Pokemon per team with the item Toxic Orb.
- *As the tournament progresses, I may add different stipulations based on popular consent.

Rules and Regulations:
-6 Pokemon, 1v1 single battles
-ORAS PU
-All current clauses and banlists apply unless specifically stated otherwise.
-Post replays or void

How to Sign Up:
Just type "In with Partner X" but instead replace your partner's name with "Partner X". For example, I would say "In with Slar Flar" if we were signing up as a team.

Only one partner needs to sign up.

Let the Games begin!

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor

(credit to ludicolouspegasus on deviantart, and a little bit by me)
Teams

3. galbia(X)
6. Grim(X)
with regen
7. gasquakee(X)
11. 2xtheTap(X)
without Prankster

I'm putting an (X) besides someone's name if they have a loss. If you have two losses, your name will be removed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)