Tournament The Crying Game [WON BY UNFIXABLE]

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Hey unfixable I was just looking through the thread, but I think you forgot to assign a game to Treozucic. He applied to you via PM on PS and didn't have a smogon account, so unless I'm missing something and he made one, he should probably replace one of the byes :P

Reactions: EV
Me and my opponent decided on earlier yesterday to play, which was morning for me and afternoon for him. I was there for an hour or two, and he wasn't, so calling activity, as it is very unlikely we will be able again due to our time zone differences.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
o we were supposed to play saturday but i couldnt make it. if we cant schedule another time he can have the win

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Me and my opponent decided on earlier yesterday to play, which was morning for me and afternoon for him. I was there for an hour or two, and he wasn't, so calling activity, as it is very unlikely we will be able again due to our time zone differences.
I said i would be on yesterday, and I was definetely there when i said i could play, please don't try to call activity when ive been trying to get a fight vs you this entire time. Let's just try to battle right now as you had enough time to call activity but not enough to come out to smogtours and battle. It's almost 1:00 AM here and I want to get this over with and battle. Pagoose

I said i would be on yesterday, and I was definetely there when i said i could play, please don't try to call activity when ive been trying to get a fight vs you this entire time. Let's just try to battle right now as you had enough time to call activity but not enough to come out to smogtours and battle. It's almost 1:00 AM here and I want to get this over with and battle. Pagoose
ah sorry man I thought you would be in the om room. sorry for the confusion, I will come on now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)