Tournament The Crying Game [WON BY UNFIXABLE]

in
Also might be best to play in balanced hackmons instead of custom game, because in custom game people could do something like run a thundurus with 8 moves or something and then only use the 4 best for that situation, whereas in bh you can still only do things that are possible in game, so no possibility of undetectable cheating.

Last edited:
[20:52:42] Treozucic: Can I sign up for the crying game tour via pm? If so I'd like to be put in the crying game tournamant :P
[20:52:48] +unfixable: sure
[20:52:51] +unfixable: i'm gonna post this log in thread
[20:52:54] +unfixable: just so people know
[20:53:15] Treozucic: Thx

MAMP

MAMP!
in
Also might be best to play in balanced hackmons instead of custom game, because in custom game people could do something like run a thundurus with 8 moves or something and then only use the 4 best for that situation, whereas in bh you can still only do things that are possible in game, so no possibility of undetectable cheating.
but bh has some things that are banned that are not banned in stabmons, like shadow tag and huge power.

but bh has some things that are banned that are not banned in stabmons, like shadow tag and huge power.
true. ah... classic hackmons maybe? You could still run more than 512 evs, but no 21 moves or whatever it is in custom game.

MAMP

MAMP!
true. ah... classic hackmons maybe? You could still run more than 512 evs, but no 21 moves or whatever it is in custom game.
classic hackmons wouldn't work either, it has no team preview. custom game really is the best option. someone could code a stabmons ubers and put it on some other server, which would avoid all of these problems

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
In. Can I ask why this is a thing for one, and two why it is called the crying game? I am thinking its a learning opportunity for people that don't realize how broken x mon is in stabmons, but naming it the crying game is depressing af.

In. Can I ask why this is a thing for one, and two why it is called the crying game? I am thinking its a learning opportunity for people that don't realize how broken x mon is in stabmons, but naming it the crying game is depressing af.
because it's a good song :3

In. Time to learn STABmons before I get crushed.

(Also -- is Mega Aero banned for Round One? I'd assume so but I don't know if the wording in the OP means it won't be banned until Round Two.) Never mind it got added to the OP. I can't read.

Alright, it's been a week! Time for round one. Drop:

Porygon-Z.

Pairings:

DerpToTheMax VS Snaquaza
Peef Rimgar VS Mamp
InfernapeTropius11 VS Kingslayer2779
Funbot28 VS Eevee General
Ranger Helmut VS DatCoconut
Rhythms VS CorruptedFlame
pretzel987 VS Bye #3
Jajoken VS Choice Banned
Jimmy L VS -Clone-
littlelucario VS Pagoose
unfixable VS Faded
Illusio VS Zewwok
astroboy VS DarkeKnight
Deathly ♛The King VS Agile Turtle
John Wise VS Treozucic
Dr Ciel VS xJownage

If I missed you, let me know right away and you will become Bye #1. Substitutes are allowed, if you want to join u_u .

Last edited:

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
classic hackmons wouldn't work either, it has no team preview. custom game really is the best option. someone could code a stabmons ubers and put it on some other server, which would avoid all of these problems
I could do this but I'm worried my laptop will shut off overnight and close my server like how it did summer of 2014. I'll try but don't expect it to be too consistent, this is a gaming laptop not a server PC.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
can me and Pagoose try to get different partners? I'm GMT -4 and he's GMT +7, so I think our timezones are too far apart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)