Expected lineup Ajax.

4-4-2

--------De Jong-----------Suárez-------------
------------------Eriksen---------------------
--------Emanuelson----De Zeeuw-------------
-------------------Enoh----------------------
--Anita--Vertonghen--Alderweireld--V/D Wiel--
---------------Stekelenburg------------------

Almost the same as last season. However, with Pantelic gone, De Jong moves from shadow striker to striker, and Eriksen will be shadow striker.

You'll probably know Ajax players Eriksen (Denmark), Suárez (Uruguay), Enoh (Cameroon), De Zeeuw (Netherlands), V/D Wiel (Netherlands) and Stekelenburg (Netherlands) from the World Cup.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well I am a Man U supporter and its interesting on what wil happen in regards to management since I believe Fergie only has 1 or 2 seasons left. I believe/heard that "The Special One" is open to this since he wants another crack at the English Premier League

Today some Man City players came to my school (in Atlanta) to train so naturally I ventured over and watched them. There were seven players, and if I'm not mistaken they were Kolo Toure, Yaya Toure, Vladimír Weiss, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Gareth Barry for sure, and two mystery people. I'd like to ask who the guy on the far right is on the picture above and who on Man City has a blond mohawk?

Anyway, I got all of them to sign my Edin Dzeko jersey, wishing them luck in their pursuit of the guy, and happily went home. My girlfriend got chocolate on the shirt and decided to wash it off while I was in the restroom. When I came back, all the signatures were gone, the marker I had gotten the shirt signed with used washable ink. I had said (to the gf) that my plan was to just take a picture of the shirt or frame it. Do I have a right to be upset/how upset am I allowed to be here?

i'd be upset for about 5 minutes just for the fact that it was my property.. but i wouldn't flip out over it.. mainly because its not that great of a signature/item. plus.. its just an autograph.. ive never seen the excitement over it. ive gotten them before when i was young because my uncle [sports maniac] wanted me to, but i never saw the appeal.

this picture should be enough for you.. of proof. if thats what youre looking for. and if you're looking for a, i got a signature to prove they know i exist. idk about that.

And besides that its Manchester City. Being paid that much they should be signing at least a bazillion autographs. And you also got one from Barry right? Well he has no moral fibre, so that's meaningless.

I'm a Villa fan and I have a right to be bitter, snarl.

Today Ajax - PAOK Saloniki. Discuss.

Ajax wins 2-0. Both goals from Suárez.

Expected lineup Ajax.

4-4-2

--------De Jong-----------Suárez-------------
------------------Eriksen---------------------
--------Emanuelson----De Zeeuw-------------
-------------------Enoh----------------------
--Anita--Vertonghen--Alderweireld--V/D Wiel--
---------------Stekelenburg------------------

Almost the same as last season. However, with Pantelic gone, De Jong moves from shadow striker to striker, and Eriksen will be shadow striker.

You'll probably know Ajax players Eriksen (Denmark), Suárez (Uruguay), Enoh (Cameroon), De Zeeuw (Netherlands), V/D Wiel (Netherlands) and Stekelenburg (Netherlands) from the World Cup.
Was Lodeiro in the lineup before breaking his "I don't know what" in the WC?

I am FC Unbeatable Utd, I'll give a nice hint that Yaya Toure at £5.5m is a steal in midfield.

In his first half year, Lodeiro was sitting on the bench and was used as a sub-left midfielder/central attacking midfielder. Coach Martin Jol said Lodeiro would get a half year to get adapted to the Dutch football. Jol wanted him to be in the starting lineup this season, as a left midfielder (as a false left winger, like that's called). But now he can't because of his injury. And Emanuelson needs to be replaced (has a contract for one year, Ajax wants to sell him, he doesn't want to leave, if he would be benched now, he'd love to go and Lodeiro can replace him).

QuimicVital, Luis Suárez got red in the Dutch supercup match against FC Twente (0-1 loss for Ajax), suspension will count for the Dutch competition. Probably 2 to 4 matches. Suárez didn't deserve red: the referee should've given yellow (a tackle, Suárez went for the ball, accidentally hit FC Twente player Tioté lightly, the "victim" pretended it was a terrible foul and pretended he was heavily injured while he was perfectly fine, then kicked Suárez and should've gotten red, not Suárez). The referee was terribly pro-FC Twente and anti-Ajax (most refs are, just like the head of the Dutch football association).

Ajax bought the Maroccan-Dutch central striker Mounir El Hamdaoui (5 million Euro from AZ). He and Suárez can make a nice couple. El hamdaoui made 20 goals last season in the competition, Suárez made 35 as a right winger.

4-3-3. Lodeiro left wing, El Hamdaoui central, Suárez right wing (then he plays on his fave position instead of being Forlans helper-central striker, while he isn't a central striker). That will be nice. Hopefully Lodeiro recovers fast and well.

This'll be nice (a 4-4-1-1 system will be played this season). WC 2010 players in bold. Non-WC players that are internationals Italic

-----------------------El Hamdaoui---------------------
-------------------------De Jong-----------------------
--Lodeiro/Eriksen----------------------------Suárez--
------------------Enoh---------De Zeeuw-------------
--Anita-----------Vertonghen--Alderweireld--V/D Wiel--
----------------------Stekelenburg--------------------

10 internationals. Also, in the next interland, De Jong will play. Then 11 internationals.

Thanks, Altaria. And I think this is another De Jong than the other of the World Cup as the other one was a.... Midfielder.

Yeah its a different De Jong, the one at the world cup is Holland's Nigel De Jong plays defensive midfield for Man City.

Can someone explain this fantasy league thing?
IS it something to do with making your own team and playing with it?

De Jong from Ajax is Siem de Jong (attacking midfielder/central striker).

De Jong from Manchester City is Nigel de Jong (defensive midfielder, ex-Ajax).

QuimicVital, what do you think of the lineup below? WC 2010 players in bold. Non-WC players that are internationals Italic.

4-4-1-1

-----------------------El Hamdaoui---------------------
-------------------------De Jong-----------------------
--Lodeiro/Eriksen----------------------------Suárez--
------------------Enoh---------De Zeeuw-------------
--Anita-----------Vertonghen--Alderweireld--V/D Wiel--
----------------------Stekelenburg--------------------

its a low price for a well known name.. but the fact that he will play a role like Alex Song = hardly any points.
Toure can score goals and set goals up, he'll probably play in a midfield 3 with De Jong doing most of the tackling and general cuntish stuff.

Today PAOK Saloniki - AFC Ajax.

Expected lineup Ajax.

4-4-1-1

----------------------Sulejmani--------------------
-----------------------De Jong--------------------
--Emanuelson--Lindgren-------De Zeeuw---Suárez--
--Anita--------Vertonghen--Alderweireld--V/D Wiel--
--------------------Stekelenburg-------------------

Arsenal 1-1 AC Milan
Chamakh scores his first goal! And Almunia didn't even start lol.
Yes, but the longer the window goes on the more it seems we'll be stuck with him of Flappianski in goal come the start of the season, especially now that Hughes has blocked Schwarzer from leaving Fulham. That and with Cesc, RvP and Bendtner and possibly Song out for the opener we're going to need Arshavin, Nasri and Frimpong to step up to avoid an early setback against 'pool. Least Chamakh & Koscielny have looked fairly competent pre season and we've already picked up a trophy. Even if we invented said trophy..

PAOK 1-0 Ajax Fuck yeah, Ajax keeps underestimating PAOK and they pay for it...

Edit: I'm gone for 15 minutes and now it's 2-3 what the fuck

2nd Edit: Final score: PAOK 3-3 Ajax. Ajax goes on to the Champions League playoffs.

teams that advanced:

Sparta Prague
Hapoel Tel Aviv
Sheriff Tiraspol
Zilina
Basel
Rosenborg
Partizan
Copenhagen
Anderlecht
Red Bull Salzburg
Ajax
Dynamo Kyiv
Young Boys
Braga
Zenit St. Petersburg

abit surprised that Zagreb and Fenerbahce didnt make it

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
chicharo scoring with man u and causing penalty

juarez scoring with celtic

gio giving assist for 1-0 with tottenham

guadalajara beatin u de chile to get pass to the finals of the libertadores

america ganna beat real madrid

lets go mexico finish a delightful soccer week.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Aw damn, I just renewed the Smogon League from least season as well...

856909-191693

Just finished making my team, hoping it can do well, I'll post it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)