Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sore subject for me but yes. pretty much the reason all rby mons have their HA is to avoid that broken mess. wish theyd just nerf no guard to not include ohko moves
I feel your pain in sitting here farming on my new sun version and got to thinking about the old forgotten move pools from gen 1-2 ya know :/ I figured that it would have to be a hacked mon in order to ever have the move unless you transferred all the way from red/blue and up, what else is illegal like that? I use to use a venomoth with quiver dance and focus sash on black did they figure out that sweeper

There is no legal way to get Heavy Ball Pawniard, so I suggest that you don't look for that.

E: Sniped, but I should've linked to this post in the first place, since it contains a very useful ball legality overview for breeding.
ah i see, what a shame since the effect would compliment it so well. On a similar subject though, i noticed bisharp has a respectable defense and attack stat and i'm looking to abuse that. Any suggestions?

would it be worth completely replaying through diamond to RNG the legendaries IE:timid heatran, naive azelf etc,etc or should i just roll with the ones i have?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
would it be worth completely replaying through diamond to RNG the legendaries IE:timid heatran, naive azelf etc,etc or should i just roll with the ones i have?
I should note that they can be RNG'd in Black 2/White 2, even with the possibility of RNG'ing for shiny. So that might be worth considering, especially if you have distaste for the precise frame, delay, seed verification etc. in the RNG of Gen 4 or the games themselves.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
rnging bw/bw2 was some of the most fun i had playing pokemon games. i highly recommend to do this. Gen 4rng ive only done ID/SID manipulation, but be advised you can only get 2 shiny spreads per save file, if youre after shinies specifically.

however, all those old pokes cant be used on battle spot (most of the time) and dont fetch a ton of trades around here, for what thats worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)