Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Thanks, and I'm not in hurry so I can wait. But tonight in which time zone?
I'm EST. I should be available around 5-7 PM, but I'll be out with my girl after that for the rest of the night. If you can't hop online around that time, then I'll be available all day tomorrow.

I should note that they can be RNG'd in Black 2/White 2, even with the possibility of RNG'ing for shiny. So that might be worth considering, especially if you have distaste for the precise frame, delay, seed verification etc. in the RNG of Gen 4 or the games themselves.
My only problem is i don't own a copy of BW or BW2 but the fact that they can't be used in the battle spot is quite un-appealing, so i think i might look into buying a copy of BW2

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
My only problem is i don't own a copy of BW or BW2 but the fact that they can't be used in the battle spot is quite un-appealing, so i think i might look into buying a copy of BW2
You can still use them on Free Mode Battle Spot, just not in Rated.

If you don't care about shininess and don't mind hyper training them, then just grab a sync and catch them the old fashioned way.

Gen IV RNG honestly isn't that hard with help of a dedicated timer (like Eon Timer); I honestly find it easier than B2W2 since you don't have to worry about Timer0 constantly generating the wrong target seed (but then again, I'm used to Gen III's fast frame advancements). But if you want shininess and max IVs, you'd have to resort to ID/SID abuse with a new file.

You can still use them on Free Mode Battle Spot, just not in Rated.

If you don't care about shininess and don't mind hyper training them, then just grab a sync and catch them the old fashioned way.

Gen IV RNG honestly isn't that hard with help of a dedicated timer (like Eon Timer); I honestly find it easier than B2W2 since you don't have to worry about Timer0 constantly generating the wrong target seed (but then again, I'm used to Gen III's fast frame advancements). But if you want shininess and max IVs, you'd have to resort to ID/SID abuse with a new file.
Thanks for the advice, however i think i might still buy BW2 just because i missed out on gen 5-6 and the knowledge might be helpful from those games for future reference.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Not sure if I wasn't clear enough about it earlier, but non-free mode Battle spot doesn't allow Pokemon from B2/W2 either, only Pokemon from Sun/Moon (unless I'm mistaken). However, B2/W2 are quite worth purchasing just for the sake of playing the games, in my opinion. The selection of Pokemon you can catch for your adventure is great, the difficulty is perfect, the music is really good and the amount of post-game content is relatively huge. Getting to RNG a copy of a Heatran, Azelf, etc. is just a nice bonus.

Best ball?

Best egg moves?

Meganium: [Leech Seed, Leaf Storm] - (Pick two): Heal Pulse, Counter, Ancient Power, Grassy Terrain
Chandelure: [Heat Wave] - (Pick three): Acid Armor, Clear Smog, Haze, Endure, Power Split

Thanks in advance! Almost done with my quest of breeding all Gen 1-6 starters shiny with 4EM in fancy balls.

Best ball?

Best egg moves?

Meganium: [Leech Seed, Leaf Storm] - (Pick two): Heal Pulse, Counter, Ancient Power, Grassy Terrain
Chandelure: [Heat Wave] - (Pick three): Acid Armor, Clear Smog, Haze, Endure, Power Split

Thanks in advance! Almost done with my quest of breeding all Gen 1-6 starters shiny with 4EM in fancy balls.
Fast Ball, beacuse of that lovely Meganium head flower.

EMs:
Meganium: Heal Pulse, Ancient Power (Unless you're using Meganium with a fully grounded team and as a cleric, in which case remove AP for Grassy Terrain)
Chanfelure: Clear Smog, Haze, Power Split

LF: Heal HA female Aerodactyl in Gen 6 only. Nature, EM's & IV's not necessary but it must be female.

FT: Whatever is in my breedables collection (link in signature). Working on adding EM's etc so can custom breed if you want.

Looking to replace this Aerodactyl as lost it (plus a few others) due to file corruption.

Edit: Forgot to say, please pm or post on my profile.

Edit2: Helped

Last edited:
Looking for a starly/staravia/staraptor with its hidden ability, Reckless

Willing to trade for a sableye with prankster, or a shiny carbink, or anything else you might want if I have it.
Please note that i mostly only have things that can be obtained in sun/moon

Looking for a starly/staravia/staraptor with its hidden ability, Reckless

Willing to trade for a sableye with prankster, or a shiny carbink, or anything else you might want if I have it.
Please note that i mostly only have things that can be obtained in sun/moon
I won't be able to get to you until the weekend, but I have a bunch of HA starlys. Can probably even find you a 5IV if I look. Jolly with double edge as an egg move, in lux balls. I can give it for free, but if you've got any kind of bottle cap that would be awesome.

(These are in X, but I can bank them up. As long as you don't mind them being from gen 6.)

Is there a certain metagame to Battle Spot Singles i am missing or certain types to avoid using?, ever since i started using a mixed tank/sweeper team i have lost every every match i have played.

I won't be able to get to you until the weekend, but I have a bunch of HA starlys. Can probably even find you a 5IV if I look. Jolly with double edge as an egg move, in lux balls. I can give it for free, but if you've got any kind of bottle cap that would be awesome.

(These are in X, but I can bank them up. As long as you don't mind them being from gen 6.)
I don't mind at all, i'm just gonna have them breed the hidden ability down anyhow, but yeah I can work with that and trade you a mon with a bottle cap. (:

anyone got a HA Torchic?, i've got a few 5 IV Fully EV trained things that would be helpful.
Edit: i forgot to add protean froakie to the LF list

Cool, sounds good to me! Want me to send you a message when I'm available?
Yeah, sure thing!

I'm usually free around the later hours however because of work.
So after about 6 pm (2 hours from now) i'll be sure to be free on any given day.
Is that okay with you?

Yeah, sure thing!

I'm usually free around the later hours however because of work.
So after about 6 pm (2 hours from now) i'll be sure to be free on any given day.
Is that okay with you?
Yup! You're in a different time zone (it's 7:30 at night here for me now) than me so it'll be a bit late, but I should be able to trade with you Saturday night~

Hey I wanna trade for items: life orb , choice scarf , choice specs , muscle band , pretty much if you have any extra battle items and are cool!! Lol could you spare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)