Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people that have used RNG abuse in Sun & Moon, how long has it taken you to get a successful specimen? I'm trying for the first time right now and it seems more exasperating than it was in previous generations.

Hello,

I'm looking for the following shiny pokemon either battle ready or at least competitive natures and perfect IV pre-evolved forms

Tangrowth
Hydreigon
Druddigon
Venusaur
Chansey
Mewtwo
Vileplume
Salamence
Serperior (Contrary ability only)

Let me know if you have them and are willing to part. If you have them we can discuss what you would want in return.

This is to complete my green shiny for fun team which I have 4 already, but I've been working on this since ORAS so I really appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
For the 3rd time now:

LF: Any HA (Sand Force) Diglett-A or Dugtrio-A

Found an easier way to do this: Bred Kantonian Diglett w/HA with something from it's egg group based in Alola. Same effect!

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have a pawniard in a heavy ball?, Tried through breeding but different species pokemon can't pass down pokeballs.
There is no legal way to get Heavy Ball Pawniard, so I suggest that you don't look for that.

E: Sniped, but I should've linked to this post in the first place, since it contains a very useful ball legality overview for breeding.

There is no legal way to get Heavy Ball Pawniard, so I suggest that you don't look for that.
I thought it was breedable at the time so I gave him a Pawniard and a Heavy Ball to catch a breeding partner at the time. Realized I was wrong. It was a free thing anyways. Sorry BTW Derringer. I'm new to breeding myself so I didn't know that bit. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)