Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a Buneary/Lopunny with Limber. I don't care about IVs...I can fix those eventually. In return I will give you a surprise 5 IV pokemon or breed one if you give me a selection of things you might want(no guarantees I'd have it if you just choose one pokemon). Send me a message or post here if you have one.

I have a time machine spread of M/F/M/x/F/M with HA. I also have a jolly flawless ditto and I'm planning to breed a flawless HA gible. has anyone a spitback for a suitable parent with egg moves? alternatively, can anyone teach iron head/outrage to one of my friend safari's gabite (which is a suitable parent but has no egg moves) ? I don't have access to ORAS yet... thanks :)

EDIT: problems solved.

Last edited:
I realy didnt want to post here again about it but what would be the best bal for a gen 6 shiny entei I asked 3 people and got 3 diferent answers so i cant decide
Lux or repeat

I am looking for a Buneary/Lopunny with Limber. I don't care about IVs...I can fix those eventually. In return I will give you a surprise 5 IV pokemon or breed one if you give me a selection of things you might want(no guarantees I'd have it if you just choose one pokemon). Send me a message or post here if you have one.
I have one in a Premier ball with egg moves. I'd be willing to trade for a spitback

Evening peeps, looking for some quick Pokedex filling trades. Touch trades are fine for the most part (only looking for the Oval charm right now.)

Munchlax
Skuntank
Moltres
Articuno
Politoed
Patrat
Lotad
Bonsly
Spinarak
Gliscor
Bonsly
Lickilicky
Zygarde

I also need Doduo & Gothita to keep for their evos.

Can anyone help please?
If you dont get help by tonight i can help when i get off work (7pm pst), all i did the entire weekend was grind to get the charm. I have everything but Lickilicky and i should have doduo and gothita for you to keep.

If you dont get help by tonight i can help when i get off work (7pm pst), all i did the entire weekend was grind to get the charm. I have everything but Lickilicky and i should have doduo and gothita for you to keep.
That's ideal though I probably won't be around as that's 3am my time. I'd be OK waiting if we can make it work :)

Anything that isn't in my thread for breedables
You have lots of stuff in your thread. I have a 5 IV calm Piplup I can use to breed a spitback for you if that is alright. Doesn't have egg moves, but it was one of the things you didn't have on there.

Or I can give you a ferroseed with 0 speed if that is something that appeals more to you since yours have xx speed. (31/31/31/xx/31/0)

How do you tell if a Kakuna caught from the friend safari will have Hidden Ability (assuming your friend stays online)?

Can I justify keeping this? With a Bold nature I assume it would only be doing damage after CM boosts anyway. Are the missing spA points really *that* important?

Suicune | Dive Ball
Bold
30/31/31/21/31/29

Can I justify keeping this? With a Bold nature I assume it would only be doing damage after CM boosts anyway. Are the missing spA points really *that* important?

Suicune | Dive Ball
Bold
30/31/31/21/31/29
I would Toss as the 31 Atk is a waste of your guaranteed (3) 31ivs

reason I asked was because Kakuna can only have one ability, which is obviously not the HA.
I'm guessing evolving it to see if it has the HA is the only way. ty anyways
Well if you are still looking for one i can breed you one in a dream ball if you want?

Suicune | Dive Ball
Bold
30/31/31/21/31/29
Yes they are "that" important. Toss. It'd be a definite keep if the attack and special attack were switched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)