Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
friend safari question,
what are the requisites to get the pokemon to spawn with HA?
does the safari's owner (friend) have to be online?
do we both have to be online?
even if both are offline, is there not even a slim chance of HA pokemons spawning?

friend safari question,
even if both are offline, is there not even a slim chance of HA pokemons spawning?
You have to have seen them online once, and they have to have beaten the Elite 4. You can be offline after that.

friend safari question,
You have to have seen them online once, and they have to have beaten the Elite 4. You can be offline after that.
To add to this response, HA is also unlocked if the two of you are both playing Pokemon locally at the same time (basically anytime you can battle, trade, etc. HA is unlocked).

so the HA doesn't even unlock if they dont defeat E4?
locally means nearby, right? Not connected through the internet connection method by tapping on the connection?

so the HA doesn't even unlock if they dont defeat E4?
locally means nearby, right? Not connected through the internet connection method by tapping on the connection?
If I remember correctly, HA will unlock even if they haven't beaten E4. However, 3rd slot will not be unlocked until they defeat E4

I really hope that is the case.. trying to land a HA Beedrill on a friend safari whose owner did not beat the E4 yet

Would this scenario still result in the child being considered "hacked"? I have a hacked female Dedenne in a Fast Ball, but then I breed and and pass on to a child who is kalos born but still has a fast ball. Since I never altered the child but a Dedenne can't be caught in a Fast Ball, is this legal or hacked?

Would this scenario still result in the child being considered "hacked"? I have a hacked female Dedenne in a Fast Ball, but then I breed and and pass on to a child who is kalos born but still has a fast ball. Since I never altered the child but a Dedenne can't be caught in a Fast Ball, is this legal or hacked?
Of course it's hacked. No 'mon introduced in gen 6 can be in a ball only available in gen 4.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Obviously hacked, if the 'mon in question is unable to be legally caught in that Ball (like a Fast Ball Dedenne) that makes it a hack.

IIRC the child would be considered legal (that's what the case was with ray rizzo's dream ball aegislash). I do not recommend using power saves to obtain those balls or changing the ball as people may or may not want to trade with you because of the impossible ball combination.

IIRC the child would be considered legal (that's what the case was with ray rizzo's dream ball aegislash). I do not recommend using power saves to obtain those balls or changing the ball as people may or may not want to trade with you because of the impossible ball combination.
Legal to use in battle, sure. Hacked as all get out? Absolutely. munchyoshi, do not offer that here.

EDIT: Best balls?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I really hope that is the case.. trying to land a HA Beedrill on a friend safari whose owner did not beat the E4 yet
To save you the time; this is not the case. Unless you have access to all 3 Pokémon in the safari, HA will not unlock.

This is not OK to trade here. Same goes for anything which cannot (and has not) be(en) legitimately obtained in-game. If you plan to use it in battle here, you must declare "I use legal hacks" (or some paraphrased version to the same effect) when offering too.

~ Balls Breloom ~
_____

Not sure if this is the place or that I'm allowed to ask considering it's not released for a few days, BUT I'd like your guys' opinion on a set for Contrary Serperior moveset.

Notable Moves:

Leech Seech
Giga Drain
Glare
Mirror Coat
Leaf Storm (obligatory)
Substitute
Dragon Pulse
Hidden Power (Rock and Fire)

Not sure if this is the place or that I'm allowed to ask considering it's not released for a few days, BUT I'd like your guys' opinion on a set for Contrary Serperior moveset.
Notable Moves:
Leech Seech
Giga Drain
Glare
Mirror Coat
Leaf Storm (obligatory)
Substitute
Dragon Pulse
Hidden Power (Rock and Fire)
Offensive (Timid, Life Orb):
Leaf Storm, Sub, Dragon Pulse, HP (dependent on team)
Defensive (Defensive nature, Lefties):
Leaf Storm, Sub, Glare, Leech Seed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)