Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Interesting BP someone needs done. 1 credit to your shop is all I ask in return (Or whatever you're willing to offer lol).

does gurdurr in victory road get Iron Fist ? Someone please tell me so i don't waste time

If yes , looking for a spitback iron fist timburr with mach punch .

does gurdurr in victory road get Iron Fist ? Someone please tell me so i don't waste time

If yes , looking for a spitback iron fist timburr with mach punch .
Timburr/Gurdurr with Iron Fist isn't available in XY. You can find Timburr in Granite Cave (ORAS) using DexNav

Edit: Ninja'd

LF 6 IV Foreign Ditto:

Trading my in-game legendaries, or HA pokemon.

Currently have: Cobalion, Virizion, zygarde, tornadus, groudon, event Diancie, Rayquaza
For HA pokes, I have" Froakie, Gligar, eevee
Also have event Metagross
and x/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant mudkip

Let me know

LF 6 IV Foreign Ditto:

Trading my in-game legendaries, or HA pokemon.

Currently have: Cobalion, Virizion, zygarde, tornadus, groudon, event Diancie, Rayquaza
For HA pokes, I have" Froakie, Gligar, eevee
Also have event Metagross
and x/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant mudkip

Let me know
Don't mean to mini-mod, but it's best to avoid reposting on the same page. Also, I know mostthe3rd is offering a German 6IV ditto in a giveaway
Edit: Ninja'd (again)

LF shiny feebas, mainly want shiny milotic. Always been a fan of milotic since back in D/P and really wanted a shiny one. Been a bit lazy for dex-chaining it in AS so i figured i would come on here and ask. Sadly, the only things i could trade for it that are of value would be the legendaries you already get in the game (Lugia, Azelf, etc)

LF shiny feebas, mainly want shiny milotic. Always been a fan of milotic since back in D/P and really wanted a shiny one. Been a bit lazy for dex-chaining it in AS so i figured i would come on here and ask. Sadly, the only things i could trade for it that are of value would be the legendaries you already get in the game (Lugia, Azelf, etc)
You can fish chain Feebas easily though without the need for the DexNav: http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/feebas.shtml

LF a Ditto with 30IV in HP (other stats don't matter, trying to get dittos with 30IVs in everything to be able to breed Hidden Powers and that's the last one), can do breeding projects in return.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF a Ditto with 30IV in HP (other stats don't matter, trying to get dittos with 30IVs in everything to be able to breed Hidden Powers and that's the last one), can do breeding projects in return.
.com has a stock of Hidden Power RNG'd Ditto that you can ask him for. He may or may not charge a small fee if he's feeling like being a kind ol' gent.

KEEP OR TOSS?

landorus incarnate form
Impish
31/31/31/7-8/31/24-25
want to make a leftovers therian landorus set.
Hmmm, Impish Landorus runs 8 Speed EVs to out speed Modest Magnezone. You may want to go five flawless on this one. Try using a speed tester and a hp tester for 30-31 Speed and HP stats.

EDIT: Though you'd risk it being Timid or Choice Skarf by staying in, so don't think it's worthless. You can keep if you want it.

LF:
5*31 IV HA Bold aka Unaware Cleffa
5*31 IV HA Impish Spiritomp

FT any breedable Pokemon like:
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Mudkip (for Mega Swampert)
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Weedle (Mega Beedrill)
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Pidgey with Defog (Mega Pidgeot)
etc
I can breed you a Cleffa for a perfect 5IV HA Timid Pidgey with Defog. Cleffa comes with Wish and Aromatherapy. Sound good?

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF someone to help me clone my Terrakion, you can Keep a non-redis copy of it; VM/PM me if you can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)