Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for three things, one item and two Pokemon. I need a Leftovers (Pokemon holding it doesn't matter) and also a Mienfoo and a Baltoy.

More specifically on the Mienfoo, I'm looking for ones with some combination of Jolly nature, the egg move Knock Off, Regenerator, and multiple perfect IVs. I'll take any that meet only some, or even one, of the criteria, since I'm just trying to save time on my next breeding project (though if you have one that meets everything and has 5 IVs and are willing to trade for something I have, then awesome.)

For Baltoy, same thing, except looking for Stealth Rock and Careful nature.

In return, I have multiple Bagons ranging from 1 to 4 perfect IVs. All are Adamant nature, have Rock Head (becomes Intimidate), know Dragon Pulse*, and most also know Dragon Dance. I also have a few Electrikes ranging from 2-4 IVs, albeit with random natures and mostly Static since I was a noob breeder when I made those (though I can breed Modest if necessary). I also have some Iron Fist Chimchars left over from my attempts to collect all the starters off of the GTS, each with either 1 or 2 perfect IVs. One of them is also female.

If you happen to want one of those but don't have what I'm looking for, go ahead and try me. There's a of competitive stuff that I don't have.

In any case, PM me please if interested because I might miss your message if you post here.

*My Bagons knowing Dragon Pulse was actually unintended. But hey, it's not a bad thing!

so I need a 6 IV:Charmander ,a 6IV HA Gligar ,and a 6 IV bulbasaur.Then I have to EV train them and THEN level them up and THEN teach them cool moves.

Trevenant forest: i saw your thread and would like to know if you have a vullaby and solosis in stock. i have pokémon to offer for trade. i can pm you my list of pokémon i got from expert evan on my platinum and black cartridge, along with what i have in my x game. my old trade thread was lost when smogon switched servers (or whatever).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)