Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't have the thread open to say cmt but would you be willing to part from one?

Btw, Thanks to everyone who answered. Does speed always have to be 0 or anything will work for competitive?
i don't mind giving you one. i read in one thread that, for the moveset i preferred, i believe 44 speed evs were needed to make genesect get an attack boost or something. but i'll add your info and send you one.

I still don't have the thread open to say cmt but would you be willing to part from one?

Btw, Thanks to everyone who answered. Does speed always have to be 0 or anything will work for competitive?
Since you are not particularly trying to outspeed anything in this case, any speed IV will do, but 0 IVs in speed is generally preferred for -Speed-natured pokemon for instances of Trick Room, setting weather last, and/or making sure Stance Change happens after the opponent's attack.

OK I just spent 100,000 dollars on that... Well I guess I'm going to have to grind for money next time I need to buy something important =D but I don't really need anything, PP Ups or something along those lines would be nice I guess but are by no means required.
i've been trying to hunt those down, too. lol. is there any pokémon you're looking for?

Not necessarily. The choices are a. Have 6iv with 0 speed, b. have 5 ivs with speed bing random, or c. Have speed be 0, 5 iv while having another stat be random.
A. Is the best,while b. is the most common occurrence.

i've been trying to hunt those down, too. lol. is there any pokémon you're looking for?
Well the pokemon I was looking for currently is a storm drain lileep with stealth rock which I sort of doubt you have =P I'm not really sure about what else I need at the moment though.

Whilst I'd love to have one of your X exclusive stones, I'm fairly sure you can buy Blastoisite from the guy in the stone shop.
If the guy isn't offering it today, go back tomorrow, it cycles through them.
no I pick squirtle in the beggining. But I accidently traded said squirtle while it was holding blastoiseite

i don't mind giving you one. i read in one thread that, for the moveset i preferred, i believe 44 speed evs were needed to make genesect get an attack boost or something. but i'll add your info and send you one.
Thanks, and the same for everyone. Pokémon players make be believe in a nice future for mankind.
Added you as well

Well the pokemon I was looking for currently is a storm drain lileep with stealth rock which I sort of doubt you have =P I'm not really sure about what else I need at the moment though.
i wish i did have that. lol. unfortunately, you're right -- i don't.
i'll use prize money o powers on you, as well. i stayed in the three star restaurant using them with an amulet coin attached, and was able to make a good amount of money. i'll reach you in-game. and for you, a huge thank you!

i wish i did have that. lol. unfortunately, you're right -- i don't.
i'll use prize money o powers on you, as well. i stayed in the three star restaurant using them with an amulet coin attached, and was able to make a good amount of money. i'll reach you in-game. and for you, a huge thank you!
Wait did you just trade me a charizardite y for a shiny honedge? =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)