Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I still have lots of Chimchars for trade! They all look like this:

Male Chimchar
Jolly w/ Iron Fist
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out

I'm mainly just trying to clear my stock, so I'll accept a lot of things for trade. Battle Maison Items (even 16 BP would be great), interesting 5 IV Pokemon, 4 IV females, or < 3 ones with good egg moves.
A zero speed Aron would be absolutely fantastic as well, though no one seems to have one...

PM with offers!

So I haven't been able to play much this week due to a business trip. First full day I am back, I continue my breeding and hatching and out pops this sexy beast 16 eggs in.

This is a long time coming, as I have hatched between 300-350 eggs and taken breaks to breed others before resuming. This is my second Masuda shiny, the first being a Treecko on New Year's eve. I am so lucky as it has the HA as well. Now onto the next shiny project.

So I haven't been able to play much this week due to a business trip. First full day I am back, I continue my breeding and hatching and out pops this sexy beast 16 eggs in.

This is a long time coming, as I have hatched between 300-350 eggs and taken breaks to breed others before resuming. This is my second Masuda shiny, the first being a Treecko on New Year's eve. I am so lucky as it has the HA as well. Now onto the next shiny project.

Well done :D

Anyone want to add me in the friend safari? I do not care what type you have; I am open to anybody and anything. Message me if you are interested! FC: 1693-0632-1422

I forgot to add one thing: My friend safari is Dark with Nuzleaf, Sandile, and Sableye.

Quick question: in trades, if not explicitly stated, do I obtain breeding rights? Is it safe to assume so unless the other trader says otherwise?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.

Congratulations. You have more luck than me!

Spitbacks for Spitbacks anyone? See my gdoc below for stuff I have.
I am offering any of the following for the Chansey:

Careful/Impish Vullaby (Roost/Foul Play/Knock Off), Bold Shellos (Sludge/Yawn/Stockpile), Bold Rotom, Supersize Careful Pumpkaboo (Destiny Bond), Timid Protean Froakie (Toxic Spikes), Adamant Mawile (Element Fangs), Jolly Durant (any ability), Modest Togepi (Stored Power/Nasty Plot), and Timid Joltik.

All but Impish Vullaby and Bold Shellos are things I have readily available.

Congrats! Since you have hatched a good shiny, care to send some of that luck my way? I seem to be the only person to never have hatched a shiny. >~>;

Guys, I've been watching a lot of requests for brave honedges with 0 spe IVs, and I have 2 questions
what would that moveset be? and does it needs to have exactly 0 ivs? cos I got one with 31/31/31/31/31/x and i dont know if its good =/

Guys, I've been watching a lot of requests for brave honedges with 0 spe IVs, and I have 2 questions
what would that moveset be? and does it needs to have exactly 0 ivs? cos I got one with 31/31/31/31/31/x and i dont know if its good =/
A few pages back (page 106) has a few posts explaining why it is nice to have 0 IVs for Honedge.

As far as I can tell, it's for bulky attacker sets; so he can take a hit in defense form, then attack in attack form.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
As far as I can tell, it's for bulky attacker sets; so he can take a hit in defense form, then attack in attack form.
It may also have some applications in Trick Room, although it takes a unique strategy to make this work, since Trick Room is actually a counter to most Aegislash sets.

I'm wondering, does anyone have a Goomy with its hidden ability Gooey that they're willing to trade away? If you have one, message me.

(Jason) 3DS: 1478 4686 8029

-Jezetrix

Still looking for Knock Off scraggy. iv and nature not too important. Also have flawless mixmence dd hydro to trade out. Looking for a shiny 5 iv or something competitive.

I am looking for the following 5x31 IV pokemon (the 6th non-31 IV should be on a stat that is affected negativly by the nature it has):
- Jolly Frisk Gourgeist-s
- Timid HA-Pachirisu
- Timid Chrollophyll Bellsprout with Weather Ball
- Timid/Modest Deino in a Dusk Ball
- Adamant Totodile with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch and Aqua Jet
- Timid Surskit with Hydropump
- Female Speedboost Pre-Evo of Sharpedo with destiny bond
- 48 BP Items
-Leftovers (2 for those)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, Spe, HP/SpD/Def) Modest/Timid Xerneas (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, HP, Def) Bold Xerneas (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, Spe, HP/SpD/Def) Modest/Timid Yveltal (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, Atk, Spe) Hasty/Naiv Yveltal/Xerneas (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (Atk, HP, SpD) Careful Zygarde (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, Spe, HP/Def/SpD) Timid Artucuno (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)

I can offer some various German Pokemon with 5x31 IVs:
- Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly drum, Aqua Jet, Super Power
- Any Ability Modest Whismur
- female non-HA Adamant Shuppet with Destiny Bond
- Timid HA-Nidoran
- Jolly HA-Mienfoo
-
Adamant Male Intiminate Mawile with Fire Fang and Sucker Punch
- Jolly HA-Zubat with Brave Bird, Pursuit, Hypnosis, Defog
- Timid Male Ghastly
- Timid Female Caterpie
- Timid Compondeyes Scatterbug (Marine)
- Adamant HA-Fletchling
- Male Bold Feebas
- Adamant Male Intiminate Mawile with Sucker Punch, Fire Fang
- Jolly Hustle Delibird Ice Punch, Ice Shards
- Adamant Female Intiminate Shinx
-
Modest Female Deino

I am although looking for somebody with access to Pokebank. Need to transfer 7 pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)