Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody please give a fun breeding project (also a Pokemon that is reasonably viable) other than Salamence, Blastoise, Talonflame, Rotom, Diggersby, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Gengar, Goodra, Pinsir, Magnezone, Gyrados, T-Tar, Greninja, Garchomp, Infernape, Venusaur, Chandelure, Skarmory, Meganium, Azumarill, and Liepard. THANKS

Somebody please give a fun breeding project (also a Pokemon that is reasonably viable) other than Salamence, Blastoise, Talonflame, Rotom, Diggersby, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Gengar, Goodra, Pinsir, Magnezone, Gyrados, T-Tar, Greninja, Garchomp, Infernape, Venusaur, Chandelure, Skarmory, Meganium, Azumarill, and Liepard. THANKS
Snorunt with spikes perhaps?

How about Charizard? For both mega stones.

Allow me to rephrase my post: Somebody please give a fun breeding project (also a Pokemon that is reasonably viable) other than Salamence, Blastoise, Talonflame, Rotom, Diggersby, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Gengar, Goodra, Pinsir, Magnezone, Gyrados, T-Tar, Greninja, Garchomp, Infernape, Venusaur, Chandelure, Skarmory, Meganium, Azumarill, and Liepard. PLEASE KEEP EGG MOVES LIMITED TO 1-2 I I WILL BE GIVING ONE THE FINAL PRODUCTS AWAY TO THE PERSON WHO SUGGESTED THE ONE I CHOOSE. THANK YOU. I WILL PM THE WINNER AT AROUND 12-12:30 AM CST

Last edited:

Ilesta123

Banned deucer.
Allow me to rephrase my post: Somebody please give a fun breeding project (also a Pokemon that is reasonably viable) other than Salamence, Blastoise, Talonflame, Rotom, Diggersby, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Gengar, Goodra, Pinsir, Magnezone, Gyrados, T-Tar, Greninja, Garchomp, Infernape, Venusaur, Chandelure, Skarmory, Meganium, Azumarill, and Liepard. PLEASE KEEP EGG MOVES LIMITED TO 1-2 I I WILL BE GIVING ONE THE FINAL PRODUCTS AWAY TO THE PERSON WHO SUGGESTED THE ONE I CHOOSE. THANK YOU
Klefki? :) a great gen 6 pokemon

Allow me to rephrase my post: Somebody please give a fun breeding project (also a Pokemon that is reasonably viable) other than Salamence, Blastoise, Talonflame, Rotom, Diggersby, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Gengar, Goodra, Pinsir, Magnezone, Gyrados, T-Tar, Greninja, Garchomp, Infernape, Venusaur, Chandelure, Skarmory, Meganium, Azumarill, and Liepard. PLEASE KEEP EGG MOVES LIMITED TO 1-2 I I WILL BE GIVING ONE THE FINAL PRODUCTS AWAY TO THE PERSON WHO SUGGESTED THE ONE I CHOOSE. THANK YOU
Mandibuzz is one Poke that's looking to be AMAZING this generation, it can support, stall, clear hazards etc. Definitely interesting too.

How about a Moxie Scrafty with Drain Punch and Dragon Dance? These things are amazing--after a Moxie boost, it's almost unstoppable! A Modest Sniper Horsea for the CritDra set would be really cool as well. With this set Kingdra's power is almost unmatched...

Got your male Clauncher (modest, 31/×/31/31/31/31). Water absorb frillish's spread is the same, right? Does it know Recover?
Yes, the spread is 5IV missing attack. Egg moves are recover, pain split, confuse ray and acid armor. It has been used for some more breeding, so its level is 14 that may have caused it to unlearn some of its egg moves.

Yes, the spread is 5IV missing attack. Egg moves are recover, pain split, confuse ray and acid armor. It has been used for some more breeding, so its level is 14 that may have caused it to unlearn some of its egg moves.
Great. Can you trade now?

PKmMasterRiki

HI, I AM ON THE WI-FI BLACKLIST AND WILL SCAM YOU.
I am willing to trade you a jolly gible with 31 ivs in atk def spa spdef and speed with rough skin ability for a modest helioptile with 31 ivs in hp def spatk spdef and speed it doesnt need to have its hidden ability please I really need this

Anyone have a good Togepi or Rotom they're willing to trade? I've got Modest Charmanders with Dragon Pulse, Timid Cyndaquills with Extrasensory, and Adamant Marills with Aqua Jet I'm willing to trade. All have 5 IV's, and I've also got plenty of spitbacks and can give them Pokerus. I can also trade BP items if that's what you want.

Allow me to rephrase my post: Somebody please give a fun breeding project (also a Pokemon that is reasonably viable) other than Salamence, Blastoise, Talonflame, Rotom, Diggersby, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Gengar, Goodra, Pinsir, Magnezone, Gyrados, T-Tar, Greninja, Garchomp, Infernape, Venusaur, Chandelure, Skarmory, Meganium, Azumarill, and Liepard. PLEASE KEEP EGG MOVES LIMITED TO 1-2 I I WILL BE GIVING ONE THE FINAL PRODUCTS AWAY TO THE PERSON WHO SUGGESTED THE ONE I CHOOSE. THANK YOU. I WILL PM THE WINNER AT AROUND 12-12:30 AM CST
How about a Sticky Hold Gastrodon with Stockpile and Yawn? Sticky Hold Stockpile Gastrodon can catch many people off guard and is quite viable in the right hands.

If you do not like that, you could try a Sucker Punch and Pursuit Bisharp, or a Stealth Rock and Head Smash Aggron. All the pokemon I mentioned learn both the suggested egg moves from one parent.

Anyone have a good Togepi or Rotom they're willing to trade? I've got Modest Charmanders with Dragon Pulse, Timid Cyndaquills with Extrasensory, and Adamant Marills with Aqua Jet I'm willing to trade. All have 5 IV's, and I've also got plenty of spitbacks and can give them Pokerus. I can also trade BP items if that's what you want.
I have 5 iv Modest Mareep and Clauncher I can offer for your Cyndaquil, assuming it's (31/×/31/31/31/31) like the pokemon I'm offering.

Head Smash/Superpower and Stealth Rocks on a Aggron?

Still giving away Swinub spitbacks with Freeze-Dry, Stealth Rock, and Icicle Crash. Will probably be giving away Helioptile spitbacks after the Swinub are gone.

Also, has anyone accidently released a valuable pokemon by mistake? I finally hatched an HP Ice Helioptile, but released it by mistake while releasing the rejects...
Oh well, I'll just breed for a 5 IV one without HP Ice T^T
Still have these along with 5 perfect IV Helioptile and one Heliolisk. First come first serve! Remember, they're free! :P

Benghazi

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I'm looking for someone with a Dragonair safari. My FC is 2079-7698-3256.
Also looking for a Ditto Safari .

Still looking for someone who's willing to trade away some Bank Legendaries (clones are fine), namely Genesect, Keldeo, the Lati Twins, Heatran, the Genies, and Terrakion. I have Maison Items (including the Ability Capsule), and 5/6 IV Pokemon.

I lost my White 2 Cartridge with all my event Pokemon on it. :(

Edit: Snoopy, anything in particular you're looking for for those Helioptile? I'd feel bad if I were to take two giveaway Pokemon from you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)