Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres what I'm thinking:

Female Jellicent for Special wall and Male for Mixed Wall

Do you folks agree on this? :P Just purely to have an estetic change between the 2 I plan to use.
Irony: I first got a 5IV bold FEMALE when I wanted MALE, AND I got a 5IV calm MALE when I wanted a FEMALE..

PKmMasterRiki

HI, I AM ON THE WI-FI BLACKLIST AND WILL SCAM YOU.
I am willing to trade you a jolly gible with 31 ivs in atk def spa spdef and speed with rough skin ability for a modest helioptile with 31 ivs in hp def spatk spdef and speed it doesnt need to have its hidden ability please I really need this message me for trade

Irony: I first got a 5IV bold FEMALE when I wanted MALE, AND I got a 5IV calm MALE when I wanted a FEMALE..
Well, luckily the genders could be interchangeable.

Kinda mad that Jelly and Slowbro can't really wall Conk now cuz of knock off, though. Hoping they drop to UU. Love using em on my teams. What spread do you do for mixed?

Still giving away Swinub spitbacks with Freeze-Dry, Stealth Rock, and Icicle Crash. Will probably be giving away Helioptile spitbacks after the Swinub are gone.

Also, has anyone accidently released a valuable pokemon by mistake? I finally hatched an HP Ice Helioptile, but released it by mistake while releasing the rejects...
Oh well, I'll just breed for a 5 IV one without HP Ice T^T

Well, luckily the genders could be interchangeable.

Kinda mad that Jelly and Slowbro can't really wall Conk now cuz of knock off, though. Hoping they drop to UU. Love using em on my teams. What spread do you do for mixed?
I havent decided, but probably using the smogon standard mixed from BW

LF 6iv foreign(im north american) Ditto.

FT

Shiny(nicknameable) Krookodile
Pokeball
Jolly
Female
Moxie
31/31/x/x/31/31
Leveled up Ev'd in Spd and Atk

Torterra
Pokeball
Adamant
Shell Armor
Male
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ev'd in Hp and Atk
Superpower and Seed Bomb egg moves

Cherubi
Pokeball
Jolly
Female
31/31/31/x/31/31

Chikorita
Pokeball
Calm
Male
31/31/31/x/31/31
Heal Pulse, Leech Seed, Ingrain, Grassy Terrain egg moves

Tropius
Nest Ball
Bold
Harvest
Female
31/x/31/31/31/31
Leech Seed egg move

Delibird
Premier Ball
Adamant
Hustle
Male
31/31/31/x/31/31
Fake Out, Quick Attack, Ice Shard, Rapid Spin egg moves

I hope to acquire the ultimate breeder. I would be willing to do quite a lot for one, so if you are able to spare one but are not interested in what I have to offer, please let me know if there is anything I may be able to acquire to trade.

Anyone have an adamant 3 iv Beldum that they'd trade for a Bp item? If so pm me and let me know what item you want

Still giving away Swinub spitbacks with Freeze-Dry, Stealth Rock, and Icicle Crash. Will probably be giving away Helioptile spitbacks after the Swinub are gone.

Also, has anyone accidently released a valuable pokemon by mistake? I finally hatched an HP Ice Helioptile, but released it by mistake while releasing the rejects...
Oh well, I'll just breed for a 5 IV one without HP Ice T^T
Can you nickname them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)