Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a very specific request...

Looking for a HA (Moody) SHINY Smeargle (Jolly preferred, would take Timid). Must be XY bred with the blue pentagon. 4-6IVs

Offering any pokebank legends on my thread or will breed something for you. Will attach an Ability Capsule or Leftovers to the deal.
New page...

Hello guys, does anyone have a friend safari with Excadrill in it? If so, care to exchange friend codes?
Bump.

Sorry to be rude, but couldn't some on these chat-like conversations with the three word posts be kept as PMs please? Kind of hides the actual requests from other people.

I have:
2x 31/31/x/31/31/31 careful larvitar with pursuit and stealth rock
2x 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid noibat with switcheroo
1x 31/x/31/31/31/31 bold overcoat vullaby with foul play
4x 31/31/31/x/31/31 aerodactyl (jolly, sassy, rash, docile)
plus a ton of various spitbacks of the above - ask if you need something!

I want:
gooey goomy with good IVs
joltik with good IVs
drought vulpix with good IVs
speed boost venipede with good IVs
intimidate mawile with good IVs

Also i have a shiny Forretress. Its freakin golden. But only has perfect def and sdef. What is it worth?

PM me, FC is in the sig. Thanks!

Last edited:
i have shiny hasty perfect genesect,shiny perfect jolly pinsir and perfect timid xerneas.
I am looking for competitives legendaries

I have:

I want:
joltik with good IVs

I can trade a Goomy for on of the Noibats

I have:

I want:
joltik with good IVs

Male 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid compund eye joltik for an aerdactyl?

LOL I just got a shiny modest swift swim poliwag (31/4/31/30/31/31 HP Grass) with encore and refresh, with 5IV and 4IV parents.

In case you were wondering just how lucky you need to be to get that : it's simple : 3/5 chance to get swift swim, 1/24 to get the HP Grass perfect IV spread, and 3/2048 to get a masuda shiny. It all stacks up to a 1/27307 chance. Plus the attack IV is almost as low as possible which is just unbelievable.

Probably the strangest part about that is that a couple seconds before the egg hatched, I was thinking : "It's strange that I never got any masuda shiny, after all the probability is less than 1/1000 and I've hatched well over that amount. Oh well, these parents are from different region so who knows, maybe the next egg will be shiny." And sure enough it was not just shiny but perfect as well.

LOL I just got a shiny modest swift swim poliwag (31/4/31/30/31/31 HP Grass) with encore and refresh, with 5IV and 4IV parents.

In case you were wondering just how lucky you need to be to get that : it's simple : 3/5 chance to get swift swim, 1/24 to get the HP Grass perfect IV spread, and 3/2048 to get a masuda shiny. It all stacks up to a 1/27307 chance. Plus the attack IV is almost as low as possible which is just unbelievable.

Probably the strangest part about that is that a couple seconds before the egg hatched, I was thinking : "It's strange that I never got any masuda shiny, after all the probability is less than 1/1000 and I've hatched well over that amount. Oh well, these parents are from different region so who knows, maybe the next egg will be shiny." And sure enough it was not just shiny but perfect as well.
Ye, while others (me) get 2x of the same shiny family from wild, and none from when im breeding

Ye, while others (me) get 2x of the same shiny family from wild, and none from when im breeding
don't worry, my first shiny was in pokémon emerald : a wingull (one of the least interesting shinys).
my second shiny was in x : a wingull (damn you route 8 horde EV training!)

LF>Shiny Drifloon and its evolution i have many Shiny pokmons that i am willing to trade for it PM me if you have one

hello looking for pokebank legends. A clone is fine with me. Just message me what you are looking for and I will try my best to get it or I might just have it. thanks :)

Looking for Shiny Ferrothorn w Knock Off, stealth rock and leech seed. 31/31/31/xx/31/31 impish or 31/31/31/xx/31/0 relax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)