np: UU - A New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of DSUxie, I have been using him in tandem with Linoone the past few days, and my success rate so far is unprecedented (not counting the glorious days of Wynaut cheapness). Yawn/Screens/Memento makes it really easy to get Linoone in on either a sleeping or 1/4 attack power opponent every time. Coupled with Trapinch (for Steels of course), Linoone is pretty unstoppable.

After some tweaking I think I found my favourite two secondary attacks: Seed Bomb and Return. It may seem like redundant coverage with ExtremeSpeed, and sounds easily walled, but consider the following:

There are only four ghosts that Shadow Claw can OHKO but Seed Bomb cannot - bulky Drifblim, Dusclops, Bold 252/252 Rotom, and Shedinja. Drifblim and Dusclops, while not unseen, are rare. Drifblim is often a lead and will probably have Substituted down to 25% of its health (easily KO range) by the time Linoone is on the scene. Bold Rotom is also a fairly rare sight, and will be even rarer once Staraptor is banned. Shedinja is the rarest of all, and though, while lacking Shadow Claw will leave you completely walled by Shedinja, even with Shadow Claw most will either kill you after Focus Sash activates, or with a Banded Sucker Punch. This is, of course, assuming there is no Stealth Rock on the field, which renders Shedinja useless.

Return, meanwhile, will ensure a few KOs that ExtremeSpeed cannot. Weezing, Torkoal, some Uxie, and Drapion are all OHKO'd by Return after Stealth Rock damage, while ExtremeSpeed (or Shadow Claw vs. Uxie) will fail to KO in each case by a small margin. Return also has a chance of 2HKOing a 252/4 neutral-natured Registeel, dealing a minimum of 47% damage. Also, after being Intimidated a couple times (which any good player with access to Intimidate will do), the extra power of Return is appreciated.

(Foresight Hitmontop was nonexistant for some reason.)
Bear in mind that Foresight was a recent Platinum addition for Hitmontop, so it would've only been available in the very late stages, by which point many people were waiting for the revamp before returning to UU.

Anyway, I would certainly not go as far as calling Rapid Spin redundant. The move has certainly played a significant part in my rise to the top of the ladder. Much of my spinning has been done by said Foresight Hitmontop with Pursuit, which laughs at Mismagius switch-ins in particular (thanks for the easy kill), but recently I've been using Kabutops with reasonable success. With Swords Dance up he can obliterate Spiritomb with Stone Edge and pick off slightly weakened Missys and Froslasses with Aqua Jet, but even without SD it seems to do the job just fine. I'm also using it as my Stealth Rocker atm which it does well too.

Lol at Objection's claim though. A spinner is not a requirement by any stretch of the imagination. Try telling that to ChouToshio, the most fundamentalist opponent of Rapid Spin you're going to find.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Speaking of DSUxie, I have been using him in tandem with Linoone the past few days, and my success rate so far is unprecedented (not counting the glorious days of Wynaut cheapness). Yawn/Screens/Memento makes it really easy to get Linoone in on either a sleeping or 1/4 attack power opponent every time. Coupled with Trapinch (for Steels of course), Linoone is pretty unstoppable.
I can agree with this, after losing 10 or so battles against you to this combo.

Also, carrying a rapid spinner is rather hindering to your team imo. There are 9 viable UU rapid spinners, which gives you almost no choice at all. Another problem is if your opponent has a ghost, than your spinner is screwed unless it's one designed to beat ghosts, such as Foresight Hitmontop with Pursuit. These sets are highly specialized and can waste a slot on the team if the opponent has a ghost or has no SR/spikes. It's far easier to just gear your team to not take too much damage from SR/spikes, or give the ones who are weak to them a recovery move.

It's been done when the new UU FIRST STARTED! How would, I, the one who came up with the dual screen strategy, ever miss the opportunity to try this strategy in every tier? (mew + nasty plot in Ubers, anyone?) :evillaugh: Anyway, I didn't like metang so my main recipient is bibarel. Only registeel is capable of surviving bibarel's waterfall. But right now I prefer using ambipom to baton pass nasty plot to special attackers instead. It's because there are too many intimidaters: staraptor, luxray, arcanine, etc. and priorty users: hitmons, ambipom, absol, etc.
So it was you who beat me! I'll never forget you...

Also, I already mentioned basically the only set worth using on Yanma earlier in this thread. Yanma shouldn't be special sweeping, it should use Hypnosis to put a threat to sleep, then either U-Turn out on the switch or do tremendous damage with 200 BP Reversal. Using it any other way is a waste, and even using it this way is pushing it, but at least you'll have an okay lead to use.

I can understand people's concern, though; Hypnosis pretty much makes or breaks him, and with only 60% accuracy it's a question of whether Hypnosis is worth using on anything. If Crobat is any indication, people have completely abandoned the move, and it's a shame since there isn't enough sleep absorbers in UU and that could really be exploited.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hell froze over: I'm not using Hariyama right now.

Miltank is one of the best defensive Pokémon in the entire tier, by the way, and the best Heal Beller by a mile.

That's true. Miltank is barely used as much in the beginning of the UU Test. It takes fighting attacks nicely and it takes unboosted attacks in general, nicely. It's one of the best heal bell users, give you a good pokemon to lay down SR and it has a heal move which most good walls lack. Scrappy is a good ability also.

cim

I used Scrappy when I had Hariyama in tow, and Thick Fat now that I don't have it setting up SR. It's a great Arcanine counter with EQ (but more importantly it hits registeel for at least some damage)

Priority moves generally tend to be too weak to merit use over their non-priority, more powerful counterparts without either Technician or a choice item. Sucker Punch is perhaps the only exception to this.
Drop 'scarf' - choice scarf is a waste of an item and anything that needs it to be viable is crap. It comes with the same drawback as choice band/specs but without the power boost. Anyway, the fact is that Smeargle and Roserade need the scarf to become fast sleepers, which Yanma does not.

75 base special attack is enough to 2HKO most frail sweepers, and that coupled with speed boost means frail sweepers cannot counter Yanma. Bulky steel-types, yes, but frail sweepers, no.
You have to pack a rapid spinner anyway, unless you're running a team of 6 clefable. Also, as I said before, the Air Slash/Bug Buzz combo from base 75 special attack can 2HKO any frail sweepers, so frail sweepers cannot do a thing to Yanma. Basically, Yanma forces you to use bulky attackers and a sleep inducer, regardless of the stealth rock weakness.
No team is completely immune to entry hazards. Therefore every team needs a spinner.
One question. What game are you playing?

You need to start reading about, or playing the correct metagame before you continue with your posts that make you look like a complete.....i dont know.

These posts show your lack of knowledge in the metagame. But ill help you out instead of telling you the obvious.

Priority Moves: Priority moves are favored on Pokemon such as Azumaril, who have a strong attack, but are slow and need the Priority to effectively sweep, or revenge kill. A 50% Staraptor would kill Blaziken, if it didnt Pack Vacuum Wave. STAB generally makes the Priority strong as well.

Choice Scarf: Choice scarf is used because some pokemon have rediculous attack stats, but mediocre speed. This remedies the speed and makes it into a very powerful late game cleen-up pokemon, or an early/mid game revenge killer. Pokemon such as Magmortar are incredibly useful with a speed boost, making it outspeed any switch in and killing it with its base 125 SAtk stat. It can also be used to get a first turn Sleep, for example with Roserade (Who also boasts a 125 SAtk, so it can revenge kill/sweep late game as well). It is really far from useless.

Without Priority, many choice scarfers have EASY sweeps. Priority users are Choice Scarf users are both a major part of the metagame, you should look into that ^_^.

Yanma: Yanma is shit, it cant even 2HKO frail sweepers. It really doesnt do shit, and it can only come in twice. A fast sleeper does this job MUCH better, with accuracy, and powerful revenge killing.

Rapid Spin: No team "NEEDS" a rapid spinner, in fact most teams dont carry one. Stealth Rock only does 12% on most pokemon, 6% if you switch in with leftovers, and less if you resist rock. Your attitute towards stealth rock looks like you beleive it OHKOS every pokemon. It doesnt. I got to 6th on the leaderboard without a spinner, as have many others. The ghosts in the metagame that run rampant make it nearly impossible to spin anyway.

What is this bullshit?

No team needs a spinner. In fact, unless you're planning on running multiple SR-weak pokes, it's usually detrimental to run a spinner. You've made these ridiculous claims to try and back up the fact that something that has to rely on base 75 SpA and a 60% accurate Hypnosis just to 2KO frail sweepers when Yanma actually has absolutely no potential.

Also, Choice Scarf is a waste of an item? I should have stopped reading from there.
Im not the only one that noticed :O

Edit: @ Miltank discussion, Miltank couldnt be used "Effectively" because it is a Physical wall, and it gets OHKOd by all Fighting Attacks from Gallade and Blaziken (whoever said it "takes fighting attacks nicely" was severely wrong) who both are very common in the current Metagame. Among other fighters that are used, such as Hariyama, Medicham, Hitmontop and Hitmonlee. But in this metagame, without Gallade, it may have a hope. Hariyama is better because it effectively walls most Blaziken.

Priority Moves: Priority moves are favored on Pokemon such as Azumaril, who have a strong attack, but are slow and need the Priority to effectively sweep, or revenge kill. A 50% Staraptor would kill Blaziken, if it didnt Pack Vacuum Wave. STAB generally makes the Priority strong as well.
Azumarill has help from his attack-doubling ability, Scizor and Hitmontop have help from Technician, and Sucker Punch and Extremespeed have higher base power than other priority moves. As for the Staraptor vs Blaziken situation, the fact that Vacuum Wave, an unresisted STAB priority move, wouldn't OHKO Staraptor simply goes to show how weak it is in the same way that Yanma's inability to OHKO frail sweepers like Staraptor shows how weak that is.

The only time I ever found priority useful was in revenge killing a DDMence with CB Weavile's Ice Shard.

Choice Scarf: Choice scarf is used because some pokemon have rediculous attack stats, but mediocre speed. This remedies the speed and makes it into a very powerful late game cleen-up pokemon, or an early/mid game revenge killer. Pokemon such as Magmortar are incredibly useful with a speed boost, making it outspeed any switch in and killing it with its base 125 SAtk stat. It can also be used to get a first turn Sleep, for example with Roserade (Who also boasts a 125 SAtk, so it can revenge kill/sweep late game as well). It is really far from useless.
Why not just use another pokemon that can do the same job but is naturally faster anyway so doesn't need the choice scarf? That way, you still have the freedom to pick your moves unless you use another choice item, in which case the moves you use pack more of a punch.

Rapid Spin: No team "NEEDS" a rapid spinner, in fact most teams dont carry one. Stealth Rock only does 12% on most pokemon, 6% if you switch in with leftovers, and less if you resist rock. Your attitute towards stealth rock looks like you beleive it OHKOS every pokemon. It doesnt. I got to 6th on the leaderboard without a spinner, as have many others. The ghosts in the metagame that run rampant make it nearly impossible to spin anyway.
Well good for you, but notice how several damage calcs are summarised as stuff like "2HKO with stealth rock" - so while the move itself doesn't OHKO anything except Shedinja, it does turn several 2HKOs into OHKOs and 3HKOs to 2HKOs. Tell me that's a good thing to have happen to you.

So you're gonna use a rather average Pokemon on your team just to use a 20 base power move (IF you get the chance - your opponent could toss down a ghost or beat you down so fast you don't get him in) to get rid of these things, letting your opponent hammer on you whilst doing so, effectively losing out even more in the damage race? Yeah.

As far as Scarf goes - You find me a Pokemon with 125 SP. ATK that can constantly outspeed nearly everything in UU? Please do. Most stuff with huge SPATK/ATK scores don't tend to be as fast as the speed demons who have decisively mediocre attacking stats. Something like Persian may be blisteringly fast, but it can't really do that much. Same for Electrode. Roserade or Magmortar, on the other hand, pack a LOT of firepower. With the Scarf, they force the opponent to swap out, letting the switch in take up to 2 blows to the face before they can retaliate.

Priority moves are great for picking off stuff. How about Ice Shard Mamoswine? It was huge at one point for good reason. Ofcourse you need pretty good stats in order to make the priority attacks work, but that's a given. You wouldn't use a Hydro Pumping Feebas either, despite Hydro Pump's great base power.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Azumarill has help from his attack-doubling ability, Scizor and Hitmontop have help from Technician, and Sucker Punch and Extremespeed have higher base power than other priority moves. As for the Staraptor vs Blaziken situation, the fact that Vacuum Wave, an unresisted STAB priority move, wouldn't OHKO Staraptor simply goes to show how weak it is in the same way that Yanma's inability to OHKO frail sweepers like Staraptor shows how weak that is.
Priority moves may be "weak," but they are certainly situationally advantageous as well. Regardless of the fact that Vacuum Wave won't OHKO, if you need to kill something speedy and at less than full health, you're going to be glad you're packing the move. The fact is that a situation such as this will most likely come up at least once per game, so it is far from a wasted moveslot.

Priority moves are staple to any team imo. It keeps fragile pokemon in check, destroys faster pokemon with status boost, revenge kills and threatens the pokemon to switch out. Azumarill is an example that forces switches out due to high Attack and STAB Aqua Jet, Azumarill is one of the best, imo, Sub Punchers because it threatens people with Aqua Jet. More priority users please.

So you're gonna use a rather average Pokemon on your team just to use a 20 base power move (IF you get the chance - your opponent could toss down a ghost or beat you down so fast you don't get him in) to get rid of these things, letting your opponent hammer on you whilst doing so, effectively losing out even more in the damage race? Yeah.
If that 20 base power move prevents my Life Orb sweepers from losing a turn of sweeping when they come in and makes all of my pokemon that little bit harder to KO, then yes, I will gladly use it.

It seems to me that we should be answering this question: Should we require Priority Moves and Rapid Spin on every team?

I personally don't think either of these moves should be required. If a pokemon has to be revenge killed with a prioriy move, than that means that the pokemon is overcentralizing the game around priority. Just as if a ghost comes to the point that no spinner at all can do anything to it (thank goodness for Foresight Hitmontop and Shadow Ball Claydol), than that ghost is overcentralizing the metagame about Spikes, Toxic Spikes, and Stealth Rock. What do you think?

cim

Rapid Spin isn't required "lol". There are several kinds of teams where it is generally less than beneficial to run it.

Rapid Spin is not a risk-free move. You have to switch in your spinner, use a useless attack, and usually switch out; on an offensive team it would usually be better to hit your opponent during that time. Not to mention there's the chance that your _opponent_ could set something up during those turns, or your opponent sends in Rotom so that you ended up wasting time, etc.

The only time I ever found priority useful was in revenge killing a DDMence with CB Weavile's Ice Shard.
So because Priority doesnt OHKO every pokemon (like you seem to feel Stealth Rock does), means its useless?

Lol. Have fun getting swept by all Sub Salac Pokemon, Agility/Rock Polishers, Scarfers and just fast pokemon in General without Priority. Blaziken was one example, and his priority allows him to revenge kill pokemon, without having to use a Choice Scarf (which you also seem to dislike, so priority helps Slow Pokemon revenge kill and use more beneficial items such as Life Orb and Leftovers).

You should try using priority, you may win some games (maybe...)^_^.
Why not just use another pokemon that can do the same job but is naturally faster anyway so doesn't need the choice scarf? That way, you still have the freedom to pick your moves unless you use another choice item, in which case the moves you use pack more of a punch.
Durh. Of course! Why didnt we think of using a Pokemon with Amazing attack AND amazing speed so that we dont need a Choice Scarf!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm...lets list the pokemon with over 400 Unboosted Speed, and 110 (at least) Base Attack without a Choice Scarf........
List of Pokemon in UU:
THERE ARENT ANY POKEMON WHO FIT THAT CRITERIA.

You need to realize that there arent any pokemon who have both of these stats in the metagame. You need the 400+ Speed to revenge kill many stat boosters that would otherwise sweep you. You also can NOT revenge kill all pokemon without a Choice Scarf (Priority helps, but considering they arent always Weak enough, or are Bulky). For Example, without a Choice Scarf Pokemon on your team, you cant revenge kill Torterra, who reaches 422 Speed after a Rock Polish. Choice Scarfers can OHKO many pokemon (140 BP Stab Attack coming off of 125 SAttack, for example), so they arent "weak" like you seem to think priority is.

So, again, please learn about the metagame before you continue posting, unless your intention is to make people laugh at your posts ^_^.
Well good for you, but notice how several damage calcs are summarised as stuff like "2HKO with stealth rock" - so while the move itself doesn't OHKO anything except Shedinja, it does turn several 2HKOs into OHKOs and 3HKOs to 2HKOs. Tell me that's a good thing to have happen to you.
There is a good reason SR is in the Calculations. Because its REALLY easy to set up, being only one turn, and its Also terribly hard to get rid of.

You cant spin effectively, if a team has a Ghost, which it will because the ghosts are exceptional pokemon as well.
If that 20 base power move prevents my Life Orb sweepers from losing a turn of sweeping when they come in and makes all of my pokemon that little bit harder to KO, then yes, I will gladly use it.
But it cant always spin. And you effectively lose a pokemon, while you are getting OHKOd by a Choice Scarf Leaf Storm since you cant do anything about it without Priority or another Scarfed pokemon.

I would recommend to (again) read and play the metagame. (Before i say something that would get me an infraction if possible.) ^_^.

Rapid Spin isn't required "lol". There are several kinds of teams where it is generally less than beneficial to run it.
What, you're supposed to let entry hazards do their stuff? Last time I checked, anything that damages your pokemon needs to be stopped, whether it's as straightforward as getting rid of the pokemon using the move (Flamethrower, Bullet Punch, Brave Bird, etc) or by getting rid of the lingering effects (Rapid Spin to get rid of entry hazards, Aromatherapy/Heal Bell to get rid of poison/burn, and Rain Dance/Sunny Day to get rid of Sandstorm/Hail). I won't deny that using Rain Dance/Sunny Day just to get rid of Sandstorm/Hail does bring its own problems, but the other two have no way of causing a disadvantage to the team, so unless somehow you find that 20 attacks do not do enough damage, there is no good reason to not have at least either a spinner or a cleric.

Durh. Of course! Why didnt we think of using a Pokemon with Amazing attack AND amazing speed so that we dont need a Choice Scarf!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm...lets list the pokemon with over 400 Unboosted Speed, and 110 (at least) Base Attack without a Choice Scarf........
List of Pokemon in UU:
THERE ARENT ANY POKEMON WHO FIT THAT CRITERIA.
Why 400 speed? Surely base 100 speed (max speed 328) is plenty to sweep with without a scarf, and even base 100 attack/special attack is enough to pose a threat. Now let's look at the pokemon in UU that meet those criteria:

List of pokemon in UU with base 100 attack/special attack and base 100 speed or greater:

Ambipom
Floatzel
Tauros
Manectric
Mismagius
Espeon
Raikou
Sceptile
Rapidash
Scyther
Charizard
Dodrio
Entei
Shaymin
Staraptor (probably soon to be BL)
Typhlosion

Now tell me you can't pick between 2 and 6 sweepers from that lot. And unless you stick a choice band or choice specs on them, they don't even have to be locked onto one move!

Ampharos has been a star in my team for the last couple of weeks. I've been running a support set with Light Screen and Heal Bell, with a bulky spread. Might as well just post the set:

Ampharos (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP/176 SAtk/80 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Discharge
- Heal Bell
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Light Screen

Usually my number one switch into Raikou. Works really well in tandem with Rotom. HP Ground is sort of specialised I guess, but at least it dents Registeel too, and takes Fire types by surprise.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Objection, none of those can outspeed any but the absolute slowest choice scarfers, and only three of them (Intimidate Tauros, Sceptile, and Shaymin) even have a chance to take one hit from a Rock Polish Torterra, to use someone else's example.

Ampharos has been a star in my team for the last couple of weeks. I've been running a support set with Light Screen and Heal Bell, with a bulky spread. Might as well just post the set:

Ampharos (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP/176 SAtk/80 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Discharge
- Heal Bell
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Light Screen

Usually my number one switch into Raikou. Works really well in tandem with Rotom. HP Ground is sort of specialised I guess, but at least it dents Registeel too, and takes Fire types by surprise.
That looks like a very odd choice for switching into Raikou. The best you can do is Light Screen to reduce the damage taken, but in the meantime Raikou is either setting up comfortably with Calm Minds and Subs, or smacking you to hell and back with boosted HP Grounds itself. If you want to be able to take on the standard Calm Mind / Sub variants that don't have HP Ground, you'll need Seismic Toss alongside that Light Screen.

Other than that, the set itself seems fine, with Ampharos being one of the few Pokes that can Screen + Cleric whilst providing a decent offensive output at the same time. I don't like the fact that you're not doing anything to Shaymin though, who would normally love to switch in anyway, but with Light Screen up you have a chance to exploit its presence. Signal Beam or HP Ice would help here, but that means either losing Electric coverage or Cleric support.

If you're going to keep that set, at least change to Modest and adjust the EVs accordingly. It's more efficient.

What, you're supposed to let entry hazards do their stuff? Last time I checked, anything that damages your pokemon needs to be stopped, whether it's as straightforward as getting rid of the pokemon using the move (Flamethrower, Bullet Punch, Brave Bird, etc) or by getting rid of the lingering effects (Rapid Spin to get rid of entry hazards, Aromatherapy/Heal Bell to get rid of poison/burn, and Rain Dance/Sunny Day to get rid of Sandstorm/Hail). I won't deny that using Rain Dance/Sunny Day just to get rid of Sandstorm/Hail does bring its own problems, but the other two have no way of causing a disadvantage to the team, so unless somehow you find that 20 attacks do not do enough damage, there is no good reason to not have at least either a spinner or a cleric.

Yes they do have a disadvantage. You lose a turn, that to me is a disadvantage. Especially with such a low success rate.
Why 400 speed? Surely base 100 speed (max speed 328) is plenty to sweep with without a scarf, and even base 100 attack/special attack is enough to pose a threat. Now let's look at the pokemon in UU that meet those criteria:

List of pokemon in UU with base 100 attack/special attack and base 100 speed or greater:

Ambipom
Floatzel
Tauros
Manectric
Mismagius
Espeon
Raikou
Sceptile
Rapidash
Scyther
Charizard
Dodrio
Entei
Shaymin
Staraptor (probably soon to be BL)
Typhlosion

Now tell me you can't pick between 2 and 6 sweepers from that lot. And unless you stick a choice band or choice specs on them, they don't even have to be locked onto one move!
Missed the point? Lets narrow down your list to pokemon who can Revenge Kill Rock Polish Torterra (for example) without a scarf:

List of pokemon in UU with base 100 attack/special attack and base 100 speed or greater, that can revenge kill a Rock Polish Torterra:

(none)
Again, complete lack of understanding.

Revenge killing any of the pokemon on your list, is why people use Choice Scarfs and Priority as well. Choice Specs Typhlosion Eruption hits like a truck, you need to use a Priority or Choice Scarf pokemon to hit it before it can take out your team with its 150 BP STAB move. Azumaril OHKOs with Aqua Jet, while almost all of the Cscarfers OHKO it. Otherwise you lose.

Please, for your sake, do some research or get some experience in the metagame. Sigh....

(i mean that in the best way possible of course).

Sorry if i seem harsh, but i dont need people to insult mine and other's playstyles.

I'm surprised to say I seen any Smeargles in UU; I almost forgot it was in the tier. I'm going to test it out once all those Taunt-users are banned. [and HeYsup, I advise you to calm down]

I think a spiking/sleeping Smeargle could be very effective. Smeargle can serve as the ultimate utility pokemon. If Froslass and Crobat leave, You could run a Spore/Spikes/Stealth Rock/Recover or Thunderwave set. It could easily set up an offensive team or help a more balanced team get up all kinds of entry hazards to be able to outlast the harder hitting offensive teams.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've been thinking of running Scarf Switcheroo smeargle as a lead, as it can obviously screw over even faster leads (should crobat/fross not get banned).

Smeargle
Jolly
@Choice Scarf
252 atk 252 speed 4 hp
-Switcheroo
-Spore
-Spikes
-Explosion xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)