boxofsprites: because we need more sprite threads

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Time for some fusion requests!

I want Dandy Trim Furfrou + Larvitar (basically a furry Larvitar with a hat) and Heart Trim Furfrou + Diancie (reg not Mega)

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Dandy Trim Larvitar:

Heart Trim Diancie:

Credit to DeviantArt user leparagon for the trimmed Furfrou sprites
Damn Dandy Trim Larvitar is stylish af. Can I have the rest of the trims with Larvitar pls? (now that I have seen it, I wanna catch get 'em all)
Heart Trim Diancie is cute too, but not as cute as Larvitar <3
Also since I am a request whore, I would love them to be as small as possible i.e. no white space so I can add them to my signature in the future (including Dandy Trim) but if that isn't possible then no worries

nv

The Lost Age
Here they come!

The Dandy Larvitar!

The Deputante Larvitar!

The Diamond Larvitar!

The Heart Larvitar!

The Kabuki Larvitar!

The La Reine Larvitar!

The Matron Larvitar!

The Pharaoh Larvitar!

And last but certainly not least, the Star Larvitar!

Omg these are all adorable (although Kabuki looks weird, I think it is the hairstyle lol). That being said, now I have a simple request and that is...

Pairing each fusion with a Trainer recolored! (For forums avi!)

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

I swear I am done after this...for now... :P

boxofkangaroos

this is the day of the expanding man
Omg these are all adorable (although Kabuki looks weird, I think it is the hairstyle lol). That being said, now I have a simple request and that is...

Pairing each fusion with a Trainer recolored! (For forums avi!)

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

+

I swear I am done after this...for now... :P
Improved Kabuki sprite:

And here are the trainer sprites:

Nice choice of trainers btw, they all go really well with the Larvitar trims :]

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Really good job with the line quality! It is about twice as big as its BW sprite equivalent, but if you just call it something other than an in-game sprite then it is marvelous :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)