boxofsprites: because we need more sprite threads

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
Ok I'll end the Wurmple fusion streak, here's a new fusion that I want to request:
+

Ah yeah we doing legendaries + butterflies now!

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Ok I don't know if this is possible since it is new and all, but could you make me a Rowlet wallpaper? I would love you if you did n_n (but I do understand the "newness" of the requested mon so idk if you can).

Speaking of Rowlet, can I see a Rowlet + Breloom and a Rowlet + Tyranitar :D

EDIT: By wallpaper, I mean for PS! :)

Last edited:

boxofkangaroos

this is the day of the expanding man
Ok I don't know if this is possible since it is new and all, but could you make me a Rowlet wallpaper? I would love you if you did n_n (but I do understand the "newness" of the requested mon so idk if you can).

Here's the wallpaper!

Rowlet Wallpaper Smaller.png

I'll get to the fusions later.

boxofkangaroos

Rowloom:

Tyrowletar:

Hi I would like a fusion of
and
GO CRAZY!!!!!

Also maybe a wurmple and arceus fusion?
This looks like it comes straight out of Pokémon Sweet:

The Lord Almighty:

Can I have
+
+

I'd like the Volkner sprite's hair to be brown, but I'd like both it and the hydra to be in the color scheme of the shiny Scolipede, behind volk.

This doesn't necessarily have to be jammed into an 80 by 80 frame, but I'd really like it if you could try.

Thanks.

I've seen the stuff you do on this thread and your work is definitely some really, really damn good spriting. I love the hilarious wurmple... things.

boxofkangaroos

Can I have
+
+

I'd like the Volkner sprite's hair to be brown, but I'd like both it and the hydra to be in the color scheme of the shiny Scolipede, behind volk.

This doesn't necessarily have to be jammed into an 80 by 80 frame, but I'd really like it if you could try.

Thanks.

I've seen the stuff you do on this thread and your work is definitely some really, really damn good spriting. I love the hilarious wurmple... things.
So I couldn't fit it in a 80x80 frame, since Scolipede's sprite is already bigger than 80x80. Here it is:

It is pretty cramped though. Here's one with just Volkner and Hydreigon:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
So I couldn't fit it in a 80x80 frame, since Scolipede's sprite is already bigger than 80x80. Here it is:

It is pretty cramped though. Here's one with just Volkner and Hydreigon:

Hey just a thought, if you think the top one looks a bit weird, you could make Hydreigon's one head (the head on our right) overlap Scolipede... Of course, it would then make the mons very close together, so it's your call. Sorry to intrude like this though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)