boxofsprites: because we need more sprite threads

Hi, I don't know if you still take requests but if you do then great.

Could you add the HGSS Crobat sprite behind this one here
Morty.png
(also remove the white background and make it 80x80)

Thanks!

Attachments

Hi! I really like those sprite edits of yours there. Would you mind spriting my original character, Hazel, as a Trainer sprite? She's the human in many of my avatars. I would really appreciate it, but it's cool if you can't or don't want to.

If you decide to take this request, I suggest avoiding the prominent hips she usually has if it's too hard for you. I draw her inconsistently all the time, so I'm laid-back about it.

EDIT: I would appreciate if you somehow made Hazel look more like her age; for reference, she's indefinitely 20. She's still short, though.

Last edited:

boxofkangaroos

this is the day of the expanding man
Hi! I really like those sprite edits of yours there. Would you mind spriting my original character, Hazel, as a Trainer sprite? She's the human in many of my avatars. I would really appreciate it, but it's cool if you can't or don't want to.

If you decide to take this request, I suggest avoiding the prominent hips she usually has if it's too hard for you. I draw her inconsistently all the time, so I'm laid-back about it.

EDIT: I would appreciate if you somehow made Hazel look more like her age; for reference, she's indefinitely 20. She's still short, though.
I made this:

But I'm still pretty inexperienced when it comes to original trainer sprites, so any feedback is appreciated. :)

boxofkangaroos Is that sprite mostly scratch? Even if it's spliced, the sprite came out very nicely, and the details are very accurate. I see much more consistency than I tend to have. Would you mind if I used it as an avatar on DeviantArt?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)