Art Student Taking Requests

Thanks, as soon as I get a response from the one who requested it, I'm doing Eeveelutions. If they dont respond soon though, I'm going to move on to the next one.

I want to apologize to everyone for taking so long to get things done, I've been swamped with animation homework these past couple weeks. I promise everyone I'll get back into the swing of things by the end of this week.

Can I be a bit egoist and ask for an Empoleon please :P, I love (not literally lol) that poke. Just a easy pic, hopefully avatareable please. I love your artworks, continue like this!

Can I be a bit egoist and ask for an Empoleon please :P, I love (not literally lol) that poke. Just a easy pic, hopefully avatareable please. I love your artworks, continue like this!

Sure thing, and thank you for liking my style!

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ahaha, man i have to admit guiltily that i skipped the majority of the comments so forgive me if someone else has mentioned it, but your style and the way in which these are coloured reminds me of toriyama (which is a good thing)

really really cool stuff

i don't know how you feel about drawing humans, but could i tempt you with an RBY/FrLG style trainer chilling with a bulbasaur/ivysaur? or hey, whatever team you feel like!

Humans are no problem. In fact about 90% of my works feature humans/humanoids. But drawing monsters has always been a favorite of mine. I drew myself as a trainer once, so this should be fun.

And thank you for the Toriyama compliment. I was quite fond of DBZ as a kid and I guess it rubbed off. =)

Could you draw a flygon in the middle of a sand storm, please?

That does sound cool..Uh, just for my own amusement, I made something you could use as a reference, Wreckless. I mean, if it's kewl.
Awesome art by the way. That Houndoom does look pretty badass.

Cred goes to the artist who drew Flygon, I simply made the storm.

PS: Just realised, 'For my amusement, I made you a reference'. That sounds a bit...iffy.

That does sound cool..Uh, just for my own amusement, I made something you could use as a reference, Wreckless. I mean, if it's kewl.
Awesome art by the way. That Houndoom does look pretty badass.

Cred goes to the artist who drew Flygon, I simply made the storm.

PS: Just realised, 'For my amusement, I made you a reference'. That sounds a bit...iffy.

Oh, interesting how you did that, did you use the paintbrush tool and mess with the opacity? I've been trying to picture how to do a sandstorm in my head, so far I only have the games as reference, particularly that really sandy place in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

Oh, interesting how you did that, did you use the paintbrush tool and mess with the opacity? I've been trying to picture how to do a sandstorm in my head, so far I only have the games as reference, particularly that really sandy place in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

Sorta, I used Gimp's Airbrush tool and a lot of smudging and blurring. I think I didn't make it grainy enough though lol

Sorta, I used Gimp's Airbrush tool and a lot of smudging and blurring. I think I didn't make it grainy enough though lol

Well what I was thinking of trying was having a separate layer of inking individual grains of sand much like I would for the actual Pokemon, to make the sand pop out more.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

This was very well done, though I normally dislike plain backgrounds this didn't bother me too much. If you have the time you should see if you can put a boxing ring around these two. :3 Nice art

This was very well done, though I normally dislike plain backgrounds this didn't bother me too much. If you have the time you should see if you can put a boxing ring around these two. :3 Nice art

Yeah? See that's the thing I have the most problem with, thinking up backgrounds.

So from now on people, if you have any background in particular in mind for your fanart request, please let me know. ^_^ It could make the picture that much better!

Well what I was thinking of trying was having a separate layer of inking individual grains of sand much like I would for the actual Pokemon, to make the sand pop out more.

Yeah, I see what you mean. Maybe that's what the old, crummy Microsoft Paint's airbrush is for! It's nowhere near as smooth as the Gimp and Photoshop airbrushes..

Yeah, I see what you mean. Maybe that's what the old, crummy Microsoft Paint's airbrush is for! It's nowhere near as smooth as the Gimp and Photoshop airbrushes..

Yeah, I recently got into Photoshop myself. I used to, as you can see do all my inking and coloring by hand. Those days, are thankfully over. That is unless I do art commissions at an anime convention on site.

Yeah, I recently got into Photoshop myself. I used to, as you can see do all my inking and coloring by hand. Those days, are thankfully over. That is unless I do art commissions at an anime convention on site.
Photoshop never really caught my attention, so I've been using Gimp for nearly everything. I draw or sketch what I need and tend to recolour or finish the pic in an editing program.
Still, I've never been to an animé convention, so I now envy you ;)

Photoshop never really caught my attention, so I've been using Gimp for nearly everything. I draw or sketch what I need and tend to recolour or finish the pic in an editing program.
Still, I've never been to an animé convention, so I now envy you ;)

Oh you must, its so much fun! I go to Otakon in Baltimore every year. You'd love it, they always have the latest Pokemon stuff ( I buy at least one plushie every year).

Oh you must, its so much fun! I go to Otakon in Baltimore every year. You'd love it, they always have the latest Pokemon stuff ( I buy at least one plushie every year).

Kewl, I think the biggest local one (the most famous one in Queensland, Australia) is Supanova, and I just missed that one..

Just a general announcement, I'm offically on Summer break now, so I can FINALLY get back to working on requests for you guys. Didn't forget about you, I just had a lot to do and hand in.

Eeveelutions pic is almost finished. That's also taking me the longest since seven Pokemon altogether going in one pic, all doing a different move. I promise you all, however, it is going to be awesome.

Hope everyone is enjoying their break so far.

Haha! I LOVED the Tyranitar fighting scene drawing. GREAT job!
This might be random but..
I just want to see, can you draw a dragonite laying down on a sleeping snorlax's belly?
I don't know why, i just want to see it though =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)