Art Student Taking Requests

Hi there! I am three things:
New to the forum
Have loved Pokemon since Red/Blue
Am an art student

So all of these things combined, I want to help out anyone on this site in regards to Pokemon artwork anyway I can, be it just fanart, a possible avatar, or even some images for the Smogon magazine.
I ask for nothing in return except that if you use any of my work for a banner or an avatar, please mention somewhere that I did it.

Please also note that all requests are first come first serve. I apologize if it seems as though it's taking me forever to get these done, I'm also trying to juggle getting done my assignments for school.

Any requests feel free to post here, or even feel free to PM me, I'm always eager to make new friends!

I gots 2 requests!

Registeel blowing things or pokemon with Zap Cannon.

&

Banette using HyperBeam, Thunder, Will-O-Wisp, Mean Look, or whatever thing that would make it look cool.

Oh hey, welcome to Smogon.

Anyways, I'd like to request a Suicune drawing, where Suicune is gracefully running and the sun is setting in the background. I know you have a bundle of requests already, so just do it whenever you get the time. Thanks.

Am I the only one that finds it strange how all these people are posting requests when they've never even seen his work?
and the fact that he hasn't replied to any of them lol. It's been 2 weeks, if he was gonna do them I'd think he would at least reply accepting some if not posting some of the results.

Whoa, lol!!!!! I completely forgot about this thread, I was starting to think no one would respond. Art coming shortly.

And this is all back before I knew anything about Photoshop, shortly I'll be importing my good stuff into Photoshop and recoloring them to give them a more professional look.
Ok soooo requests:
Houndoom
Suicune running with a sun setting in the background
Meowth w/ pose similar to avatar
Porygon Z
Nidoking
Feraligatr biting Flygon
Vaporeon fighting Umbreon
Blaziken vs Infernape
Eveelutions
aaand Nidoking punching Tyranitar in the face.
Alrighty, I'll start working on these asap. Also, sorry for not posting my work sooner or getting back to people sooner, I'll start on whoever replied with a request first.
Hope you like what I turn out!

Thanks, I've been working on it since about 12:30 this morning.

I'm a bit tired now, but after a nap I'll start on Snorlax14's Vaporeon vs Umbreon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)