Art Student Taking Requests

Here you go, Snorlax14:

Vaporeon firing Water Gun at Umbreon, as he uses the move Bite on Vaporeon's leg. I hope it's to your liking!

My pleasure, so happy people are liking results so far. In the process of doing the Houndoom pic as we speak.

Finally....Houndoooom!!! Tadaaaa!!!

For this one I used a little bit of both. Colored it in using watercolor pencils (yes they exist), and added a smudgeless background via Photoshop.

No no, it's alright. I thought you were gonna colour it in with paint instead of water colour pencils, that's all. The background doesn't match to.
I thought it would look good in red. Not until I switched computers did it look green though. >_<

No it's cool, I can recolor it with paint, and redo the background. Otherwise is it ok?

Oh sorry man! I thought you had done everyone but me, sorry bout that.
Noononono. I'm a woman of my word. Everyone's requests WILL be done, it's just taking some time because I also have tons of homeworks to finish. Making Flash games isn't easy.

Just a question on houndoom, why red and green on background, the drawing is pretty cool, but the background is to be honest horrible.

BTW, love nidoking punching tyranitar.

To answer your question, I was trying out new things in Photoshop. Redoing it as we speak, even converting the color to paint instead of colored pencil.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I got a request but I don't know how hard it is honestly(not an artist) but you're doing good so I'll just ask anyway,

Can you draw Infernape in a Kame Gi(the orange and blue that Goku wears)? That would be really cool.

I got a request but I don't know how hard it is honestly(not an artist) but you're doing good so I'll just ask anyway,

Can you draw Infernape in a Kame Gi(the orange and blue that Goku wears)? That would be really cool.
That sounds like fun! Sure I'll try it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)