NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
also can we give moody a little credit please this is bad gameplay not scum gameplay if he's not going to do anything besides prodge he should sub but in really not getting why he's everyone's first shot

Josh

=P

moody is not a complete mong, him rolling scum wouldn't mean he straight up wouldn't contribute the entire game. this is not really alignment indicative, but it is annoying and he will probably be subbed soon.

I can understand shooting an idler if you have no better read but like he's everyone's strongest scum read when he's really done nothing particularly bad (or particularly good.... or anything really). seems to me this is just the "ok I'll scum read the guy doing nothing to not get in an argument and end up being shot" that was discussed (ironically about me I think).

Asek

Banned deucer.

moody is not a complete mong, him rolling scum wouldn't mean he straight up wouldn't contribute the entire game. this is not really alignment indicative, but it is annoying and he will probably be subbed soon.

I can understand shooting an idler if you have no better read but like he's everyone's strongest scum read when he's really done nothing particularly bad (or particularly good.... or anything really). seems to me this is just the "ok I'll scum read the guy doing nothing to not get in an argument and end up being shot" that was discussed (ironically about me I think).
I gave reason for scum moody based on pretty much emptyquoting stuff and agrreing with it being far removed from the kind of games hes played thus far

I want to see twin or asek get shot today. I agree with josh on the is moody that bad WIFOM but my read is more om tje reactions than the active content so I think it hold water in spite of those considerations

Josh

=P
who he will shoot: we will find out in a day or two when he shoots someone

why he will shoot them: it doesn't matter, he has the gun, he no longer needs to convince anyone

Josh

=P
comments: not much to say about these that I havent already covered. I think if there are scum in here moodycloud is it. His current gameplay of popping into thread, quoting something and saying 'I agree with this!' really irks me and is something we havent seen from him before. Considering I havent played with a scum moody yet, im gonna go out on a limb and say this is his scum meta. I don't really have enough to go off from winter delta, some people are scum reading that 'i have nothing to add' post but i think it could just be an overwhelmed nooby town, but i have been prone to forgiving slips as nooby plays so w.e. jalmont posts more as a scum i feel, dont think hes worth considering a shot until later on. da letter el i have 0 thoughts on. I'm willing to say that there are 2 scum at least in this pool.
I'm on mobile but less lazy :^)

I think your post still basically boils it down to his complete lack of contribution. I don't think that's from scum explicitly, I think it's from someone who gives no shits about the game. I think it's from someone who should be subbed or pick it up. I don't think it's fair to scum read him off it. If this is his scum meta he's never going to last. I have spoke with moody and I am confident he's competent enough to do better than THIS as scum... and as town, and back around we go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)