VGC15 Teambuilding Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little unsure of how best to take advantage of Mega Venusaur when I've already got Mega Charizard on the team, since I'm dipping my toes into all kinds of new territory here.
Basically, bring Mega Venu against teams that Char-Y will probably be bad against (Rain with Mega Swampy, and Sand with TTar+Excadrill for example) if you don't feel confident duking out a weather war like the wonderful days of Gen 5 all over again, or if your foe lacks strong Flying / Psychic coverage (Metagross, Mence, Talonflame, don't worry about Cress too much) they probably can't break Mega Venusaur. Japan Sand archetypes for example (TTar + Excadrill + Mega Mence + Amoonguss) get smashed by Mega Venusaur once Mence is down, and Swampy excels against TTar/Excadrill/Mega Mence. Char-Y, gets crushed by TTar and Mega Mence, so it's not the best thing to bring.

If they have more vulnerability to Char-Y, like Mega Gardevoir + Amoonguss, Lando-T + Rotom-W, Mega Metagross + Hydreigon + Sylveon, etc. just go right ahead and spam Heat Wave with absolutely no mercy, pity, or remorse, and if you see a single target you dislike, like Khan or Landog, just nuke it.

It's hard to get used to the double Mega thing at first, but you'll get the hang of it. I've been using the core a long time, so I'm used to all the double mega shit and Pledge mechanics, I understand it's not user-friendly when first trying it. But, I can answer any questions on it :P

edit: You would not bring Charizard at all when you pick Mega Venusaur, non-Mega Charizard is kinda bad. I almost always bring Swampert in just about every match regardless of which mega though.

13ulbasaur

* It seems to be nervous about fighting.
is an Artist Alumnus
This looks fun. Anyone think they could build around this fun core? I've tried building a team myself but I feel that it's a bit shaky. I'm interest in seeing how other people can make fun and some stability with this silly duo.

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 100 HP / 252 SpA / 156 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Filler
- Protect

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tailwind
- Fake Tears
- Taunt
- Filler

I saw this duo being used in a room tour, and I thought it would be great fun to play around with. Basically, Whimsicott supports Gardevoir to destroy things with the help of useful moves Tailwind and Fake Tears, allowing Gardevoir to outspeed stuff and destroy a target a turn while heavily denting the not-fake-tears target because Garde is stronk. Shiny is necessary because they get matching colours. Psychic is used over Psyshock because Fake Tears. Gardevoir's EVs are just enough to outspeed Smeargle with the rest dumped in HP, but of course change it if you think something else would be better. Whimsicott is also straightforward. Taunt and max speed to make use of being the fastest Prankster. eff thundurus imo. Filler slots depends on the rest of the team. I feel everything else is self explanatory based on my little blurb above. I'd say I'm pretty flexible so I'm fine with how the end result team would be.

:B

Last edited:

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
This looks fun. Anyone think they could build around this fun core? I've tried building a team myself but I feel that it's a bit shaky. I'm interest in seeing how other people can make fun and some stability with this silly duo.

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Filler
- Protect

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Tailwind
- Fake Tears
- Taunt
- Filler

I saw this duo being used in a room tour, and I thought it would be great fun to play around with. Basically, Whimsicott supports Gardevoir to destroy things with the help of useful moves Tailwind and Fake Tears, allowing Gardevoir to outspeed stuff and destroy a target a turn while heavily denting the not-fake-tears target because Garde is stronk. Shiny is necessary because they get matching colours. Psychic is used over Psyshock because Fake Tears. Gardevoir's EVs are just enough to outspeed Smeargle with the rest dumped in HP. Whimsicott is also straightforward. Taunt and max speed to make use of being the fastest Prankster. eff thundurus imo. Filler slots depends on the rest of the team. I feel everything else is self explanatory based on my little blurb above. I'd say I'm pretty flexible so I'm fine with how the end result team would be.

Someone should hook up Serapis he loves these two mons as I can see.

I want to build around a Spooky Core(PSY + DARK + GHOST)of

I have the sets but i think Improvements can be made.
Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Level: 50
EVs: 248 SpA / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Protect
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Protect
- Earth Power

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 196 HP / 236 SpA / 76 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- King's Shield

HP ground for heatran/(steel types) Psychic because of Defensive amoonguss and protect for protect.I think that the spreads could be improved so please take a look at those.Standard LOdra and Sub aegis to have a better chance against mekang.Thank you to whovere builds this :D.

Sardus21 . I know it might be just too late, but i still have the team and i'm going to share it anyways:

Salamence (M) @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 44 Atk / 212 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Double-Edge
- Hyper Voice
- Draco Meteor
- Protect

Heatran (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

Ferrothorn @ Lum Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Atk / 4 Def / 48 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Clefairy @ Eviolite
Ability: Friend Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 12 SpA / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Follow Me
- Moonblast
- Helping Hand
- Protect

Milotic @ Maranga Berry
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 132 SpA
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Icy Wind
- Recover
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 116 HP / 36 Atk / 4 Def / 156 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

So, Ferrothorn was added to the core due to the rain weakness it had so far. Ferrothorn is one of the greatest checks to rain, so there's that. Lum Berry so you can avoid Scald burns and OHKO Rotom-W reliably, something the core also struggled with. The EV spread doesn't do anything special, really. It just sponges up special hits better, allowing it to reliably check rain.

Double Steel means double issues with Fighting types. Clefairy was added as it is a nice redirector that allows your Pokemon to sponge up hits. It also completes the Dragon / Fairy / Steel core which is known for its really good defensive synergy. Moonblast is a picky one: I chose it at last because i didn't want the team to be completely Bisharp bait, because the team was already pretty weak to Bisharp.

Milotic was added to complete the Fire / Grass / Water core, and it also scares Intimidate which is benefitial for Landorus-T, Mixed Mega Salamence, and Ferrothorn. Pretty simple moveset and EV spread, which OHKOs almost every non-AV Landorus-T variant.

Finally, Landorus-T was added to patch up some of the minor sun weakness the team had, while also adding another inmunity to Ground, increasing your Landorus-T switch ins (this team kinda overkills Landorus-T). The moveset has Stone Edge > Knock Off so it can OHKO Charizard Y even after an Intimidate and it also bypasses Wide Guard.

Well, hope this team looks similar to the one you built! Have a nice day!

Demantoid

APMS Founder
is a Top Tiering Contributor
This is a core that I've been recently testing to decent success.

Clefairy @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 SpD
Bold Nature
- Follow Me
- Thunder Wave
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Arcanine @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 36 SpA / 68 SpD / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Flamethrower
- Will-O-Wisp
- Snarl
- Protect / Morning Sun​
-1 60 Atk Choice Band Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 92+ Def Arcanine: 87-105 (44.1 - 53.2%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
-1 252+ Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 92+ Def Arcanine: 81-96 (41.1 - 48.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
-1 252+ Atk Parental Bond burned Mega Kangaskhan Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 92+ Def Arcanine: 40-47 (20.3 - 23.8%) -- possible 6HKO after Leftovers recovery
36 SpA Arcanine Flamethrower vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Bisharp: 144-170 (102.1 - 120.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

-1 252 Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 228+ Def Eviolite Clefairy: 76-92 (42.9 - 51.9%) -- 3.9% chance to 2HKO
252+ SpA Aegislash-Blade Flash Cannon vs. 252 HP / 28 SpD Eviolite Clefairy: 152-180 (85.8 - 101.6%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

Clefairy and Arcanine is disruptive duo that I've like to lead with against literrally everything but Milotic, Bisharp, and Trick Room. I've tried before to get Arcanine to be good but I've always found it to not be bulky enough. Clefairy's Friend Guard allows it to be insanely bulky. The overall purpose I would like it to achieve is allow my back to easily clean or allow something to set up easily. The ev spreads achieve what's in the Calc thing (Kangaskhan attacks on Arcanine are just to show bulk).

The core is weak to anti-intimidate pokemon and struggles against Rain, Aegislash, and Heatran (I would like all four of the other pokes to be able to hit Heatran hard). Since it is very passive it struggles to beat bulky set up pokemon like CM Cress and Sylveon.

Notes:
  • I don't want Salamence to be the mega or Lando-t; They worsen the Milotic problem and I've been using Salamence a lot recently
  • I would really like a set up sweeper on the team
  • I've been testing this so I obviously have a test team, pm me if you want more info about it.
  • An offensive fairy check would be good since they damage Clefairy heavily very quickly
  • I was going to use Morning Sun on Arcanine but I didn't have it on my one in game
  • Here's a replay showing the lead doing some stuff- S55G-WWWW-WW2V-3GY7

This is a core that I've been recently testing to decent success.

Clefairy @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 SpD
Bold Nature
- Follow Me
- Thunder Wave
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Arcanine @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 36 SpA / 68 SpD / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Flamethrower
- Will-O-Wisp
- Snarl
- Protect / Morning Sun​
-1 60 Atk Choice Band Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 92+ Def Arcanine: 87-105 (44.1 - 53.2%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
-1 252+ Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 92+ Def Arcanine: 81-96 (41.1 - 48.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
-1 252+ Atk Parental Bond burned Mega Kangaskhan Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 92+ Def Arcanine: 40-47 (20.3 - 23.8%) -- possible 6HKO after Leftovers recovery
36 SpA Arcanine Flamethrower vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Bisharp: 144-170 (102.1 - 120.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

-1 252 Atk Parental Bond Mega Kangaskhan Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 228+ Def Eviolite Clefairy: 76-92 (42.9 - 51.9%) -- 3.9% chance to 2HKO
252+ SpA Aegislash-Blade Flash Cannon vs. 252 HP / 28 SpD Eviolite Clefairy: 152-180 (85.8 - 101.6%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

Clefairy and Arcanine is disruptive duo that I've like to lead with against literrally everything but Milotic, Bisharp, and Trick Room. I've tried before to get Arcanine to be good but I've always found it to not be bulky enough. Clefairy's Friend Guard allows it to be insanely bulky. The overall purpose I would like it to achieve is allow my back to easily clean or allow something to set up easily. The ev spreads achieve what's in the Calc thing (Kangaskhan attacks on Arcanine are just to show bulk).

The core is weak to anti-intimidate pokemon and struggles against Rain, Aegislash, and Heatran (I would like all four of the other pokes to be able to hit Heatran hard). Since it is very passive it struggles to beat bulky set up pokemon like CM Cress and Sylveon.

Notes:
  • I don't want Salamence to be the mega or Lando-t; They worsen the Milotic problem and I've been using Salamence a lot recently
  • I would really like a set up sweeper on the team
  • I've been testing this so I obviously have a test team, pm me if you want more info about it.
  • An offensive fairy check would be good since they damage Clefairy heavily very quickly
  • I was going to use Morning Sun on Arcanine but I didn't have it on my one in game
  • Here's a replay showing the lead doing some stuff- S55G-WWWW-WW2V-3GY7
I want to take this one. However, are you fine with Kangaskhan being the Mega Evolution?

Sardus21 . I know it might be just too late, but i still have the team and i'm going to share it anyways:

Salamence (M) @ Salamencite
EVs: 44 Atk / 212 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Double-Edge
- Hyper Voice
- Draco Meteor
- Protect

Heatran (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Protect

Ferrothorn @ Lum Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 204 Atk / 4 Def / 48 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Clefairy @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 12 SpA / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Follow Me
- Moonblast
- Helping Hand
- Protect

Milotic @ Maranga Berry
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 132 SpA
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Icy Wind
- Recover
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 116 HP / 36 Atk / 4 Def / 156 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Stone Edge
- Superpower

So, Ferrothorn was added to the core due to the rain weakness it had so far. Ferrothorn is one of the greatest checks to rain, so there's that. Lum Berry so you can avoid Scald burns and OHKO Rotom-W reliably, something the core also struggled with. The EV spread doesn't do anything special, really. It just sponges up special hits better, allowing it to reliably check rain.

Double Steel means double issues with Fighting types. Clefairy was added as it is a nice redirector that allows your Pokemon to sponge up hits. It also completes the Dragon / Fairy / Steel core which is known for its really good defensive synergy. Moonblast is a picky one: I chose it at last because i didn't want the team to be completely Bisharp bait, because the team was already pretty weak to Bisharp.

Milotic was added to complete the Fire / Grass / Water core, and it also scares Intimidate which is benefitial for Landorus-T, Mixed Mega Salamence, and Ferrothorn. Pretty simple moveset and EV spread, which OHKOs almost every non-AV Landorus-T variant.

Finally, Landorus-T was added to patch up some of the minor sun weakness the team had, while also adding another inmunity to Ground, increasing your Landorus-T switch ins (this team kinda overkills Landorus-T). The moveset has Stone Edge > Knock Off so it can OHKO Charizard Y even after an Intimidate and it also bypasses Wide Guard.

Well, hope this team looks similar to the one you built! Have a nice day!
Thank you very much Steven!Actually my team was almost the same with clefable and ludicolo instead of clefairy and milotic and before MixMegaMence I had Jolly DD Mega Mence (yes,I hated rain this much).

Hi! n_n

My request is about this offensive core:

Salamence @ Salamencite
EVs: 20 Atk / 236 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Protect
- Double-Edge
- Hyper Voice
- Draco Meteor

Virizion @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Leaf Blade
- Quick Guard/Stone Edge
- Protect

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 44 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 204 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Protect
I can build around this if you would like.(allthough i am not an official builder i can try).

Jio

God is Good
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Filler
- Protect

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Tailwind
- Fake Tears
- Taunt
- Filler

I saw this duo being used in a room tour, and I thought it would be great fun to play around with. Basically, Whimsicott supports Gardevoir to destroy things with the help of useful moves Tailwind and Fake Tears, allowing Gardevoir to outspeed stuff and destroy a target a turn while heavily denting the not-fake-tears target because Garde is stronk. Shiny is necessary because they get matching colours. Psychic is used over Psyshock because Fake Tears. Gardevoir's EVs are just enough to outspeed Smeargle with the rest dumped in HP, but of course change it if you think something else would be better. Whimsicott is also straightforward. Taunt and max speed to make use of being the fastest Prankster. eff thundurus imo. Filler slots depends on the rest of the team. I feel everything else is self explanatory based on my little blurb above. I'd say I'm pretty flexible so I'm fine with how the end result team would be.

I'll try my hand at this

Jio

God is Good
13ulbasaur

(going with animated models this time since they look so nice)

Gardevoir-Mega (F) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 4 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 244 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Protect

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Tailwind
- Fake Tears
- Taunt
- Giga Drain

Landorus @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stone Edge
- Protect

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 12 HP / 236 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Superpower
- Ice Punch

Entei @ Charcoal
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 44 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Stone Edge
- Bulldoze
- Protect

Zapdos @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 104 SpD / 20 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Thunder Wave
- Roost

So when I started with this team my initial plan was to go with Double Fairy + 4 Pokemon that drops Aegislash on its neck. Unfortunately life isn't that easy so I had to change stuff around to accommodate for other threats. Gardevoir + Landorus-I + Tyranitar is one of my favorite offensive cores because of the crazy amount of damage output and solid coverage these three have. Fairy + Ground is incredibly solid coverage and the fast rock slide prevents Charizard-Y from messing around with you. Whimsicott can now abuse Fake Tears with both Gardevoir + Landorus-I to net all sorts of clutch OHKOs.

Next, Entei was chosen next to improve your matchup vs Grass- and Steel- types. Sacred Fire is always good for getting a nifty burn which is good for Gardevoir, while Stone Edge covers opposing fire types and has a good chance to KO 2hko bulky thundurus through Sitrus Berry. Bulldoze is to provide additional speed control in case you dont bring Whimsicott and is also Entei's best option against Heatran. It's spread is to outspeed positive speed base 80s such a Mamoswine and opposing Gardevoir before they mega evolve.

Finally Zapdos was added with Rocky Helmet because I wasn't liking the Kangaskhan matchup. Essentially if Kangaskhan tries to Fake Out or Power-Up Punch Zapdos then its taking crucial recoil damage which puts it in range to be KO'd by Zapdos's partners. Zapdos also excels at beating most bulky Water- Types and Mega Salamence 1v1. Its spread allows it to tank a Double-Edge from Adamant Kangaskhan, a +6 Aqua Jet from Azumarill, and outspeed Jolly Breloom while the rest of the EVs go into SpDef to improve its overall bulk. Zapdos is also there to help your rain matchup as Gardevoir and Whimsicott are the only other Pokemon that would want to take repeated boosted Water moves.

This team doesn't have the best matchup vs Kangaskhan + Clefairy so I would personally recommend leading Gardevoir + Tyranitar and spamming spread moves at them or having Whimsicott taunt Clefairy so that you can then focus on taking out Kangaskhan. As always if you find any issues with the team hit me up and we can try to work out fixes.

Good luck n_n

13ulbasaur

is an Artist Alumnus
cool team
Wow thanks, that looks like great fun to play with. I've never tried Lando-I before because I was always a bit skeptical on Sand Force as an ability, so this gives me a good excuse to try it out and see how I like it. I may even pop in a Sheer Force Lando-I just to try it out on Battle Spot for the giggles, though if I did, would you think that Tar is still necessary?

Thanks again so much, I'll try it out and let you know how it goes.

Reactions: Jio

Jio

God is Good
If you opt for Sheer Force Landorus-I then Focus Sash Bisharp is a solid replacement for Tyranitar as another Dark Type that can keep Aegislash in line, and priority never hurts. Scarf Tyranitar won't be as necessary since Entei and Landorus-I can both check it. Glad you like the team!

13ulbasaur

is an Artist Alumnus
If you opt for Sheer Force Landorus-I then Focus Sash Bisharp is a solid replacement for Tyranitar as another Dark Type that can keep Aegislash in line, and priority never hurts. Scarf Tyranitar won't be as necessary since Entei and Landorus-I can both check it. Glad you like the team!
Cool, sounds good. I'm a bit concerned about the team's overall slow speed without any prior speed control but that's something I can of course try out in practice first and see how it goes.

13ulbasaur

is an Artist Alumnus
um sheer force lando isnt a legal mon in VGC 15 so if you are building for BSD then ok.
Yep, that's why I said "I may even pop in a Sheer Force Lando-I just to try it out on Battle Spot for the giggles". Note the for the giggles part and the Battle Spot part. :)

Salamence @ Salamencite
Naive Nature
- Protect
- Double-Edge
- Hyper Voice
- Draco Meteor

Virizion @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Leaf Blade
- Stone Edge
- Protect

Heatran @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Protect

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Wide Guard
- King's Shield
- Flash Cannon

Suicune @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 100 SpA / 28 SpD / 28 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Protect
- Ice Beam
- Tailwind

Sylveon @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 116 HP / 116 Def / 248 SpA / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Protect
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Calm Mind

So i chose Aegislash because it helped me deal with Kangaskhan a little bit better and it beats the famous kanga+sylveon core which this team struggles with.I chose to run Wide guard due to protecting salamence and Virizion a little bit better.I also chose this pokemon to be a secondary check to fairy types and i also chose it for some quick damage to Gardevoir aswell as cress for some SE damage which this team mostly struggles with.It also helped me deal with salamence rain.It was a Hyper Voice absorber due to its defensive typing and it allowed me to check the likes of Terrakion,Salamence and Venusaur better.As for its item i thought that the SForme would take alot of hits and would allow me to hit harder under the boost.The spread is basically standard the speed is to outspeed base 110s in tailwind.

Suicune.I Chose suicune as a form of speed control aswell to complete the FWG core.I chose this spread to survive a fake out + Double-edge from adamant kangaskhan aswell as being 2HKOed by Jolly mega-salamence Double-Edge and OHKOing 0/0 variants of salamence with 100 SpA.I also liked the Physical defensive set because i thought that it pressures landorus-therian-forme alot more.Ice Beam for basically Thundurus and other flying types and scald for fire types which i didnt have STAB for.

Sylveon.Sylveon was added as a powerfull spread attacker and aswell as scarf hydreigon beater.It also is a pseudo-check to kingdra rain.It was also added to hit thundurus hard aswell as landorus.This spread has a slight chance of living a 252 salamence double-edge aswell as a 60% chance to live adamant return from mega kangaskhan.Calm mind was added as a move to get on par with calm mind cresselia and hit it.Hidden power ground to hit aegislash and Heatran harder and Hyper Voice as your general spam move.The speed allow it to outrun base 100s in tailwind.This pokemon was added to hit tyranitar harder and to dent the sand aswell as rain archetype.

Here You Go :D
Lujigy

Last edited:
Salamence @ Salamencite
Naive Nature
- Protect
- Double-Edge
- Hyper Voice
- Draco Meteor

Virizion @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Leaf Blade
- Stone Edge
- Protect

Heatran @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Protect

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Wide Guard
- Protect
- Flash Cannon

Suicune @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 100 SpA / 28 SpD / 28 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Protect
- Ice Beam
- Tailwind

Sylveon @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 116 HP / 116 Def / 248 SpA / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Protect
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Calm Mind

So i chose Aegislash because it helped me deal with Kangaskhan a little bit better and it beats the famous kanga+sylveon core which this team struggles with.I chose to run Wide guard due to protecting salamence and Virizion a little bit better.I also chose this pokemon to be a secondary check to fairy types and i also chose it for some quick damage to Gardevoir aswell as cress for some SE damage which this team mostly struggles with.It also helped me deal with salamence rain.It was a Hyper Voice absorber due to its defensive typing and it allowed me to check the likes of Terrakion,Salamence and Venusaur better.As for its item i thought that the SForme would take alot of hits and would allow me to hit harder under the boost.The spread is basically standard the speed is to outspeed base 110s in tailwind.

Suicune.I Chose suicune as a form of speed control aswell to complete the FWG core.I chose this spread to survive a fake out + Double-edge from adamant kangaskhan aswell as being 2HKOed by Jolly mega-salamence Double-Edge and OHKOing 0/0 variants of salamence with 100 SpA.I also liked the Physical defensive set because i thought that it pressures landorus-therian-forme alot more.Ice Beam for basically Thundurus and other flying types and scald for fire types which i didnt have STAB for.

Sylveon.Sylveon was added as a powerfull spread attacker and aswell as scarf hydreigon beater.It also is a pseudo-check to kingdra rain.It was also added to hit thundurus hard aswell as landorus.This spread has a slight chance of living a 252 salamence double-edge aswell as a 60% chance to live adamant return from mega kangaskhan.Calm mind was added as a move to get on par with calm mind cresselia and hit it.Hidden power ground to hit aegislash and Heatran harder and Hyper Voice as your general spam move.The speed allow it to outrun base 100s in tailwind.This pokemon was added to hit tyranitar harder and to dent the sand aswell as rain archetype.

Here You Go :D
Lujigy
Thanks but... Why Protect Aegislash? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)