The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ahhh fucking hell, check the userlist next time before disapppearing dude! You know I'm online at this time usually, and I've finally found some time in which I can go on and I miss you by a matter of minutes because you didn't check the userlist :(.

Please still be on so that you get this message in time, I don't know when I'll get another opportunity as good as this for awhile.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ahaha what a comeback, I cannot wait for these tie-breaker battles. I wonder if Central can make a comeback as well?!?!

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Asia, comeback kings. Good Job.

(There's still a month of my vacation, I don't know if I will be back in time for next round.)

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
first of all

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

second of all I am gonna extend this till sunday night cause I dont want to have to call matches this important. However, if they are not done by sunday night EST (like midnight) I will have no choice!

CANACHOKE?????????????

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
also double posting to say: Taylor and Jabba can you make a time and post it? Your one battle decides the fate of 16 users in this tournament, im sure many of us want to see it!

Jabba came through when Metro was on the ropes last round. Hes pullin Metro into the next round just like last time

there's always next year Canada

and as much as it pains me to say it hopefully asia wins the whole thing without losing a battle so we look extra good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)