The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havak still hasn't contacted me. I STRONGLY urge Havak to get his team ready because he was given about 2 weeks? to create a team for this round. AND meet me on Teamuber server for our battle because it is highily unlikely I will be able to access Shoddy on Friday due to work and orientation. Or him being able to battle at like 9:00 PM EST since he lives in UK. Unless if he can stay up that long.

@Stalefish, you're no Asian, Bloodcross.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
stop telling people to find you on your server. you're playing in a smogon tournament, go find people on the smogon server like everyone else.

also if krack or jlei could mercifully lose one of their battles, that would be cool. tie breaker should be fun!

stop telling people to find you on your server. you're playing in a smogon tournament, go find people on the smogon server like everyone else.

also if krack or jlei could mercifully lose one of their battles, that would be cool. tie breaker should be fun!
There's nothing wrong with that. It is a "Shoddy" server. There is no rule that states that all World Cup battles must be done on the "Smogon" server. I've chosen to battle on Teamuber since I am most active there and there (making it extremely easy to find me anytime) is no lag. Havak replied to my PM about a week ago telling me he'd be there. Two days ago Jackal told that he is on IRC, but is unable to battle since he doesn't have his team ready. So I told him to battle me as soon as possible once he's done with his team.

And now since Friday deadline, I letting him and the whole UK team that I am unable to battle on Friday due to my inabilities that I have posted. Thus, tomorrow is the last day before the tournament that I will be able to battle. And yes, I have been on Smogon server and haven't seen Havak on once. And there is nothing wrong that, right Gouki?

obliged. Crappy hax here and there but you played good. gg husk

I won 3-0 with one particularly lucky turn. I think I had it covered though!!

EDIT: and as for my inactivity I'm on vacation lol. I was still on around now for an hour or so usually.

I won 3-0 with one particularly lucky turn. I think I had it covered though!!

EDIT: and as for my inactivity I'm on vacation lol. I was still on around now for an hour or so usually.
That one turn wrecked me though. If my X doesn't get flinched, My Y doesn't get damaged and would have survive your late game sweepers move. But yah the game doesn't play out the same way if the hax doesn't happen so I dunno who would have won.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've replied to Arin, and I'm going to say I'd rather play the actual match on CAP or Smogon University. But I'll PM him on TeamUber and tell him to come to the other server.

We're playing tomorrow.

That one turn wrecked me though. If my X doesn't get flinched, My Y doesn't get damaged and would have survive your late game sweepers move. But yah the game doesn't play out the same way if the hax doesn't happen so I dunno who would have won.

Yeah definitely though I hadn't planned on Y getting koed anyway. That surprised me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)