Tournament The Sort of Battle Royale Tournament [won by -Grim]

Status
Not open for further replies.

2xTheTap

YuGiOh main
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Opp showed up 20 min late (agreed on 10 am my time / 9 pm his), and was having such bad internet issues that he couldn't accept my challenge. Waited for an hour after the scheduled time for him to accept my challenge, but he still couldn't and was non-responsive because of the problem. Don't want to call activity if at all possible, but here is a log and screenshot for you showing this, ManOfMany.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
first of all, i wasn't late, i was actually early...
it's true that my internet was shit until like a minute ago, but you claiming activity isn't fair, considering that you've put me off the entire round and always told me "in 1 or 2 days" but never have been ready and really just agreed to play on the last day, when i had the bad luck to have my internet be down for a while. i mean come on man, you can't do that to me, activity posting after i never complained once about you johning for the entire week. i didn't complain that you couldn't stay awake for 10 minutes longer yesterday and never once said anything about you not being ready to play while being online, until 2 days before the deadline... and then you claim activity based on the fact that, the one and only time you were able to play during the entire week, my internet died..

i am free for most of tomorrow, only really in the late afternoon / early evening... i can play tomorrow, but i know you cannot play tomorrow. would it be ok if we get an extension? ManOfMany

2xTheTap

YuGiOh main
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Not a john, waiting for you at 4 am doesn't work for someone with a work schedule and IRL responsibilities.

I also didn't call activity, was actually just saying I was on for the scheduled time and so an extension might be needed here. The conversation shows that you and I have been clearly trying to schedule.

Edit:
Won in a gg: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/customgame-291487785

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Stage 4- Berrly Alive
(couldn't find any good song that fits the theme unfortunately :/)

RawMelon was just minding his own business, when he heard footsteps approach behind him. He drew his sword quickly and turned around, only to see the strangest creature he ever saw. It had the head of a Mr. Mime fitted onto the muscular body of a Machoke, and it looked absolutely pitiful. So this must be one of the products of Smogon’s twisted DNA experiments! thought RawMelon. Poor creature.

All of a sudden, the creature let out a bloodthirsty roar, revealing bloodstained teeth, and charged straight at RawMelon! RawMelon jumped out of the way, but he was clumsy, and tripped and fell in a pile of berries he had been collecting, splashing Berry Juice everywhere. The monster took advantage of his opportunity and clamped its jaw on RawMelon’s arm. RawMelon closed his eyes, preparing for imminent death…

Then the monster let out an excruciating howl and ran away. RawMelon opened his eyes. Something in the Berries must have been poisonous to the monster…

Stipulation: At least 2 pokemon on each team must be holding a Berry. Also, Linoone is not allowed to be used for now because of the suspect test.

matchups:
2xTheTap vs Grim
ShuckleDeath vs Rapture.
Anty vs gasquakee
Tect vs metaphysical
RawMelon vs galbia
Optical Real vs Shaneghoul
Mael vs GeneralAnnoyance

Tect is resurrected with one life remaining, because their team had won the item Resurrection Amulet earlier!

Deadline: Tuesday November 24

Last edited:
Stage 4- Berrly Alive
(couldn't find any good song that fits the theme unfortunately :/)

RawMelon was just minding his own business, when he heard footsteps approach behind him. He drew his sword quickly and turned around, only to see the strangest creature he ever saw. It had the head of a Mr. Mime fitted onto the muscular body of a Machoke, and it looked absolutely pitiful. So this must be one of the products of Smogon’s twisted DNA experiments! thought RawMelon. Poor creature.

All of a sudden, the creature let out a bloodthirsty roar, revealing bloodstained teeth, and charged straight at RawMelon! RawMelon jumped out of the way, but he was clumsy, and tripped and fell in a pile of berries he had been collecting, splashing Berry Juice everywhere. The monster took advantage of his opportunity and clamped its jaw on RawMelon’s arm. RawMelon closed his eyes, preparing for imminent death…

Then the monster let out an excruciating howl and ran away. RawMelon opened his eyes. Something in the Berries must have been poisonous to the monster…

Stipulation: At least 2 pokemon on each team must be holding a Berry. Also, Linoone is not allowed to be used for now because of the suspect test.

matchups:
2xTheTap vs Grim
ShuckleDeath vs Rapture.
Anty vs gasquakee
Tect vs metaphysical
RawMelon vs galbia
Optical Real vs Shaneghoul
Mael vs Charles A. Theist

GeneralAnnoyance has been randomly selected to sit out for this round because there is an odd number of people, sorry.

Tect is resurrected with one life remaining, because their team had won the item Resurrection Amulet earlier!
There is a mistake here friend, both me and Can-Eh-Dien lost because we didn't respond to the PUnger Games thread, meaning my loss with Anty was my second.

"Akir and metaphysical get the activity wins. This also means that Shaneghoul and metaphysical win a Regenerator Hypno!

Also, Can-Eh-Dien and Charles A. Theist both get a loss."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)