Tayce's Trade Ground (Tynamo, Snivy, ExtSpd Dratini, Porygon, Feebas, Mudkip, Darumaka, HP Pokemons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, OasJS. I can offer the Bulbasaur for Helioptile (M) - Timid, Solar Power, 31\31\31\31\31\31 while it has competitive egg moves, so Let me know :p
Is there any way you could trade that tyrogue too? I'm really interested in it too (i can give a helio w/ a different ability w/ HP ice: 31\even\30\31\31\31) -- it would be a similar trade HP for HP and 6x31 for 6x31. My helioptiles are in luxury balls, btw

Last edited:
Np anything else you are particular interested in like 6 iv males or other pokemons?
Would be interested in a modest hp fire bulbasaur
I don't find any specific 6 IV'd Pokemons currently while I got 6 IV'd parents of every egg groups. But still I would like to trade for some 6 IV'd that has double egg groups that I don't have.

Is there any way you could trade that tyrogue too? I'm really interested in it too (i can give a helio w/ a different ability w/ HP ice: 31\even\30\31\31\31) -- it would be a similar trade HP for HP and 6x31 for 6x31. My helioptiles are in luxury balls, btw
I'm not sure I would be willing to trade for it while I already have HP Ice Helioptile x)

Hey Tayce I'm interested in your HP Ice Eevee,
Would like to offer a Jolly Pinsir with Quick Attack (any ability is possible so you would need to specify if it matters to you), 31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant Marill Huge Power Aqua Jet, Belly Drum 31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant Magikarp->Gyarados with Intimidate 31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant Fletchling with Gale Wings 31/31/31/x/31/31
Bold Rotoms 4 IV with some lacking in HP/SpD/Def and Attack(but who needs that)

Let me know if your interested because finals are around the corner for me might take a while to breed.

Hey Tayce I'm interested in your HP Ice Eevee,
Would like to offer a Jolly Pinsir with Quick Attack (any ability is possible so you would need to specify if it matters to you), 31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant Marill Huge Power Aqua Jet, Belly Drum 31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant Magikarp->Gyarados with Intimidate 31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant Fletchling with Gale Wings 31/31/31/x/31/31
Bold Rotoms 4 IV with some lacking in HP/SpD/Def and Attack(but who needs that)

Let me know if your interested because finals are around the corner for me might take a while to breed.
Hello, Selflessly. Thank you for the offer. However, I found that I got Pokemons in your list already x( Sorry!

Are any of these pokemon cloned?
Hello, andymonte. Every Pokemons on my list is never cloned.

CMT for Helioptile Timid/Dry Skin 5v(missing ATK) Female
Hello, thisissparta27. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything in your thread that I don't have. Sorry x(

Bulbasaur
Modest/Bold
Hidden Power Fire
Giga Drain
Male
Modest Chlorophyll 31/x/31/30/31/30

Interested in this one... the modest one...

Would you take a Jolly Swift Swim SHINY male Magikarp (31/31/31/31/31/30)

Please let me know if you are interested n.n'

Bulbasaur
Modest/Bold
Hidden Power Fire
Giga Drain
Male
Modest Chlorophyll 31/x/31/30/31/30

Interested in this one... the modest one...

Would you take a Jolly Swift Swim SHINY male Magikarp (31/31/31/31/31/30)

Please let me know if you are interested n.n'
Hello, Ferxious. Sounds good to me. I would like to offer it :p

hi its me again would you be interested in a timid magic guard abra (31/even/30/31/31/31) HP Ice ?

for a HP fire Hidden Ability Eevee ?

Last edited:
im interested in hp rock larvesta what are you looking for ?? i have access to several 5iv pokes , leftovers/ability capsules and some hp pokemon

I am interested in hp ice dry skin helioptile and hp fire timid natural cure roselia
I got 6IV adamant sand rush female drillbur and a flawless 5IV xx in spa JPN adamant bagon for trade

edit:
also 5IV flawless careful sap sipper skiddo
5IV flawless adamant growlithe with intimidate and EM closecombat and flareblitz

hi its me again would you be interested in a timid magic guard abra (31/even/30/31/31/31) HP Ice ?

for a HP fire Hidden Ability Eevee ?
Happy to see you again, MoonsEye. I can offer it for your HP Ice Abra :p

im interested in hp rock larvesta what are you looking for ?? i have access to several 5iv pokes , leftovers/ability capsules and some hp pokemon
Good to see you again, JordyLA. I don't find any specific Pokemon or item currently. I would like to offer it for HP Pokemons that I don't have :p

I am interested in hp ice dry skin helioptile and hp fire timid natural cure roselia
I got 6IV adamant sand rush female drillbur and a flawless 5IV xx in spa JPN adamant bagon for trade

edit:
also 5IV flawless careful sap sipper skiddo
5IV flawless adamant growlithe with intimidate and EM closecombat and flareblitz
Hello, Minhtri008. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything I'm currently interested in your offerings. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)