Tayce's Trade Ground (Tynamo, Snivy, ExtSpd Dratini, Porygon, Feebas, Mudkip, Darumaka, HP Pokemons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in your HP fire modest chlorophyll Bulbasaur. I'm offering a male adamant flawless Trapinch, as well as a 5 IV -sp. att. adamant female Trapinch for it.

Would you take a 6 IV Timid Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with Giga Drain for one of your Modest ones with HP Fire?
Hello, Branman. I'm not sure I'm willing to offer the HP Fire Bulbasaur for it. Sorry x(
CMT , I am interested in your Hidden Power Fire Eeevee
Good to see you again, Bluebird. I would like to offer it for your HP Ice Mareep :p
I'm interested in your HP fire modest chlorophyll Bulbasaur. I'm offering a male adamant flawless Trapinch, as well as a 5 IV -sp. att. adamant female Trapinch for it.
Hello, randomarth. I'm afraid that I wouldn't like to the trade while I already got a perfect Trapinch x( Sorry.

I can do that trade Tayce, I know I have a few HP Ice Mareep available I need to go double check their stats and such.

Just checking you wanted the modest one correct?

Would you take a 6 IV Timid Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with Giga Drain for one of your Modest ones with HP Fire?
Hello, Branman. I'm not sure I'm willing to offer the HP Fire Bulbasaur for it. Sorry x(
Thanks for your quick reply! Would you do it for the HP Fire Roserade or perhaps for a 2 for 1? I have some IV bred Rain Dish Modest Squirtles with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere, or a Vulpix with Hypnosis?

Really need a Staryu. Even a spitback would be great. I have a 6IV Torrent Froakie, 4IV Jap Dratini and even a Shiny Scizor that I'd be willing to trade for my last team member! I'd breed it myself but I have Y :(

Thanks for your quick reply! Would you do it for the HP Fire Roserade or perhaps for a 2 for 1? I have some IV bred Rain Dish Modest Squirtles with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere, or a Vulpix with Hypnosis?
Ah, it's really shame that I already got both of them x(

Cmt for hp fire soliosis and own tempo hp rock petilil?
Hello, KaoticZombieZ. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything in your thread I was interested in. sorry x(

CMT for Tyrouge
Hello, Jonochi. I'm not sure I would like to offer it while I couldn't find anything I didn't got in your thread. Sorry.

Really need a Staryu. Even a spitback would be great. I have a 6IV Torrent Froakie, 4IV Jap Dratini and even a Shiny Scizor that I'd be willing to trade for my last team member! I'd breed it myself but I have Y :(
Nice to see you again, dharmatalk. I would like t offer the 5 IV'd flawless Staryu for your 6 IV'd Froakie if it is male. I'm not interested in others currently x(

Hi Tayce. Can you CMT for a HP Rock Larvesta? I was actually thinking of working on one, but it seems you beat me to it :D

Ah, it's really shame that I already got both of them x(

Hello, KaoticZombieZ. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything in your thread I was interested in. sorry x(

Hello, Jonochi. I'm not sure I would like to offer it while I couldn't find anything I didn't got in your thread. Sorry.

Nice to see you again, dharmatalk. I would like t offer the 5 IV'd flawless Staryu for your 6 IV'd Froakie if it is male. I'm not interested in others currently x(
The Froakie is male, is Modest natured, has Torrent and 6IVs. Does that sound good to you?

Hi Tayce. Can you CMT for a HP Rock Larvesta? I was actually thinking of working on one, but it seems you beat me to it :D
Good to see you, Aldunis. What a coincidence x) I found that I already got other HP Pokemons in your thread but HP Grass Rotom though I'm not sure if you willing to offer it for the Larvesta.

The Froakie is male, is Modest natured, has Torrent and 6IVs. Does that sound good to you?
That's great. Let me know your FC :p

Good to see you, Aldunis. What a coincidence x) I found that I already got other HP Pokemons in your thread but HP Grass Rotom though I'm not sure if you willing to offer it for the Larvesta.
I would do an HP Grass Rotom for HP Rock Larvesta. Give me some time to get it bred though :) Do you want Timid or Modest?

Hey man I'm Interested in Hp Fire and Ice Eeves
here is the list of what I can offer

5IV's
Female Ferroseed, Iron Barbs, Sassy, 31|31|31|x|31|0, Egg moves Spikes, Leech Seed and Stealth Rock on a Premier Ball
Male Rilou, Prankster, Timid, 31|x|31|31|31|31, Egg Moves Agility, BulletPunch and Vaccum Wave on a Luxury Ball
Male Hawlucha, Unburden, Jolly 31|31|31|x|31|31, Egg Moves Baton Pass on a Premier Ball

6IV's
Male Torchic, Speed Boost, Adamant, Egg move Baton Pass
Male Charmander, Blaze, Jolly Egg moves Outrage and Dragon Dance
Male Fletchling, Gale Wings, Adamant

I'm interested in:
tyrogue (6IV)
solosis
Bulbasaur w/ hidden power fire.

What i can offer (you can choose):
Helioptile (M) - Timid, Solar Power, 31\31\31\31\31\31
Helioptile (M) - Timid, Sand Veil, 31\31\31\31\31\31
Helioptile (M) - Timid, Dry Skin, 31\31\31\31\31\31
they all have all 4 egg moves and they are in luxury ball

CMT for hidden power pokemon or 6IV tyrouge
Good to see you again, Corie. Unfortunately I coudn't find anything I'm currently interested in. Sorry x(

Hey man I'm Interested in Hp Fire and Ice Eeves
here is the list of what I can offer

5IV's
Female Ferroseed, Iron Barbs, Sassy, 31|31|31|x|31|0, Egg moves Spikes, Leech Seed and Stealth Rock on a Premier Ball
Male Rilou, Prankster, Timid, 31|x|31|31|31|31, Egg Moves Agility, BulletPunch and Vaccum Wave on a Luxury Ball
Male Hawlucha, Unburden, Jolly 31|31|31|x|31|31, Egg Moves Baton Pass on a Premier Ball

6IV's
Male Torchic, Speed Boost, Adamant, Egg move Baton Pass
Male Charmander, Blaze, Jolly Egg moves Outrage and Dragon Dance
Male Fletchling, Gale Wings, Adamant
Hello, theASHE360. It's shame that I couldn't find anything interested in currently. Sorry x(

I'm interested in:
tyrogue (6IV)
solosis
Bulbasaur w/ hidden power fire.

What i can offer (you can choose):
Helioptile (M) - Timid, Solar Power, 31\31\31\31\31\31
Helioptile (M) - Timid, Sand Veil, 31\31\31\31\31\31
Helioptile (M) - Timid, Dry Skin, 31\31\31\31\31\31
they all have all 4 egg moves and they are in luxury ball
Hello, OasJS. I can offer the Bulbasaur for Helioptile (M) - Timid, Solar Power, 31\31\31\31\31\31 while it has competitive egg moves, so Let me know :p

Hi are you interested in a hp ghost protean froakie? It got following iv spread 31/30/31/31/27/31 nature is naive
Hello, MoonsEye. Thank you for the offer but I wound not like to be interested in the Froakie while it accesses to Dark Pulse and Shadow Sneak which has similar coverage to HP Ghost x( Sorry.

Hello, MoonsEye. Thank you for the offer but I wound not like to be interested in the Froakie while it accesses to Dark Pulse and Shadow Sneak which has similar coverage to HP Ghost x( Sorry.
Np anything else you are particular interested in like 6 iv males or other pokemons?
Would be interested in a modest hp fire bulbasaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)