Striver Trading Incorporated - Featuring HP Ice Zapdos and PREMIER BALL HP Ice Cyndaquil

Should I offer spitbacks for trade?

• Yes

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I Don't Care

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • On Rare/Hard to Breed Mons Only

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello stormfront, interested in modest hp ice zapdos, can offer 5iv shiny tyrantrum, azumarill, weavile, 6iv tyranitar, gliscor, trevenant w/ either ability, nidoking, charizard y, or lucario, all battle ready (need to get them cloned first)
please pm me if interested!

hello stormfront, interested in modest hp ice zapdos, can offer 5iv shiny tyrantrum, azumarill, weavile, 6iv tyranitar, gliscor, trevenant w/ either ability, nidoking, charizard y, or lucario, all battle ready (need to get them cloned first)
please pm me if interested!
I might be interested in the Tyrantrum.

Can you give more details on it please.

I might be interested in the Tyrantrum.

Can you give more details on it please.
level 50 male italian 5iv adamant strong jaw ev trained 252 att and speed i think i put 6 in hp, with elemental fangs and dragon dance (heart scale required)

i need it cloned tho, either by you or someone else o.O

You'd have to have it cloned by someone else, as I can't.

I'm interested though

Could you also tell me the exact IVs (of what you know)

Hey Stormfront, just wondering how you can offer pokecheck dittos without pokebank being up as of now. Do you really have them now or are you offering them for future trades?

Hey Stormfront, just wondering how you can offer pokecheck dittos without pokebank being up as of now. Do you really have them now or are you offering them for future trades?
Interested in your Dittos (HP Ice & HP Fire) and also your HP Ice Zapdos Stormfront. lemme know what you would want from my thread!
The Ditto are free if you can use pokecheck properly. If not, then you can offer something for trade post-pokebank.

Afroman, I didn't see anything atm.

Also

Added a surplus of Starly to the thread.

Yeah but I mean, as far as I know, pokecheck doesn't work on 6th gen, which means you have to download them on 5th gen first, and THEN use poketransporter which isn't working yet to transfer them to 6th gen, right ?

Also I don't have 5th gen games, and therefore interested in the dittos (at least the 0speed one).

Yeah but I mean, as far as I know, pokecheck doesn't work on 6th gen, which means you have to download them on 5th gen first, and THEN use poketransporter which isn't working yet to transfer them to 6th gen, right ?

Also I don't have 5th gen games, and therefore interested in the dittos (at least the 0speed one).
It would have to be post-pokebank, yes.

CMT once pokebank gets released (or PM me), and we'll see if we can work out a trade.

1-5-2014

Updated each of the Region posts with new pokemon and formatting.

Some pokemon added include: Gible, Tyrunt, Espurr, Charmander, Frillish, Shuppet, Horsea and others....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)