Striver Trading Incorporated - Featuring HP Ice Zapdos and PREMIER BALL HP Ice Cyndaquil

Should I offer spitbacks for trade?

• Yes

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I Don't Care

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • On Rare/Hard to Breed Mons Only

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

Added a few Magikarp and this

HAPPY HOUR SMEARGLE

Willing to sketch onto other Smeargle.
IVs will be Random for the time being

Update - 12-15-13

Added Scrafty, Charmander, and another Slowpoke, along with tweaking the organization and listing of my pokemon. Will be updated further once I sort out my boxes in-game.

The offer is to Stormfront.

Interested in Gible (F) - Adamant, Sand Veil, 31\31\31\x\31\31 - Outrage/Iron Head/Iron Tail + a male 4 IV spitback.

I offer you my 31/31/31/x/31/31 Gale Wings Fletchling (jolly/adamant) with an extra 5 IV fletchling of the opposite gender, so you can breed many and redistribute as you want. Can also give you a Dratini 4 IV spitback.

PS: I lose my internet connection to smogon in 9 minutes, so you must reply quickly (I can still trade, though) :P If you don't, I'll catch you tomorrow instead :)

Hobbybutterfly -

Sorry I currently didn't find anything in your Trade thread that I am currently interested in.

The offer is to Stormfront.

Interested in Gible (F) - Adamant, Sand Veil, 31\31\31\x\31\31 - Outrage/Iron Head/Iron Tail + a male 4 IV spitback.

I offer you my 31/31/31/x/31/31 Gale Wings Fletchling (jolly/adamant) with an extra 5 IV fletchling of the opposite gender, so you can breed many and redistribute as you want. Can also give you a Dratini 4 IV spitback.

PS: I lose my internet connection to smogon in 9 minutes, so you must reply quickly (I can still trade, though) :P If you don't, I'll catch you tomorrow instead :)
I have both of those already, so the interest isn't there.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Aegislash (M) - Brave, Stance Change, 31\31\31\31\31\0
EVs: 252 HP / 6 SAtk / 252 Atk
nicknamed: Doombringer

Would that be acceptable?
Sure thing. I'm ready to trade whenever, just let me know when you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)