spitbacks with 3/4 flawless IVs - frillish, tynamo, litwick

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA ^

Thankyou, I will try my best to be online tm evening. If you are at all available, I can also come online now or in about 9 hours time.

LOL! Yeah power to us XD That Pikaman is great, what power items did you use? A Pow-A-Rang? :P

I'll be online thursday as soon as I can. The reason why I am online sometimes but can't trade is because my dad doesn't have wireless internet (yeah, screw that). Luckily my mom does ;)

Yeah I have a similar problem with having to change my router settings from WPA to WEP every time I want to go online, which disconnects everyone else in the house. Hopefully our timezones will allow for something haha.

Only with 2 flawless IVs: I've got a Modest Flash Fire with HP, Speed. Flame Body Atk, Speed. Flame Body, Def Speed.

Edit: Right now (yes I'm betraying power item breeders, I've just learned how to RNG, sorry :P) I'm RNGing for an Elgyem. If you're lucky and I'm unlucky I'll catch a 31/20/31/31/31/13 Dragon 63 Litwick or a 31/19/31/31/31/31 Dark 70 Litwick but don't count on it.

Double Edit: *facepalm*
Stupid litwick encounters... *sigh* you can have a 31/19/31/31/31/31 Dark 70 Litwick but from now on I'll first contact people that posted here first about litwicks.

NOTE TO EVERYONE STILL READING THIS: There's no use anymore in asking for Pokémon. The people here that posted first will be contacted when accidentily encountering good IVd litwicks.

EDIT 12 MAY:

I'm online right now. Check my public profile and VM me your FC to trade ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)