spitbacks with 3/4 flawless IVs - frillish, tynamo, litwick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody,
I've got 9 Pokémon here which I've bred/ hatched the normal way (power items, everstone, no RNG <- that just gives me a plain headache) that I'm not going to use and are free. You don't have to awnser any questions or anything like that all I request is that you treat them properly and don't put any Digletts into their Wiglytuffs :P The pokes are fully legit and I'm not cloning them, when you receive them I lose them, simple.

Here they are:

Frillish (male) lvl. 18
Calm
Water Absorb
x/31/x/31/31/x

Frillish (male) lvl. 1
Lonely
Cursed Body
31/x/31/31/x/x

Frillish (male) lvl. 24
Calm
Water Absorb
x/x/x/31/31/31

Tynamo (female) lvl. 22
Impish
Levitate
31/31/x/x/31/31

Tynamo (male) lvl. 1
Rash
Levitate
x/x/31/x/31/31

Tynamo (male) lvl. 31
Gentle
x/31/x/31/31/31

Litwick (female) lvl. 27
Modest
Flash Fire
x/31/31/x/x/31

Litwick (female) lvl. 1
Lax
Flash Fire
x/x/31/31/31/x

Litwick (female) lvl. 1
Modest
Flash Fire
x/31/x/31/x/31

They have no EVs whatsoever. Some of them were used in the Daycare. They're fully redis and I need no credits whatsoever. However if you would like to trade me a zorua or aron (don't have to be legit as long as I can use them for breeding) in return I would be very happy and you'll probably see another giveaway including them here soon.

The first post/ request is for 'cozcozcoz' (unless I don't get a respond before today is over) who already stated in another thread that he would want them and it's first come first serve so he's first :P After that you can tell which one you'd like and post your FC.

I can trade them on thursdays, saturdays, sundays and mondays in the afternoon or in the evening (yes, I actually sleep at night and during the mornings). I think my timezone is GMT+1 (Amsterdam).

Name: Tamara
FC: 4684 7982 2679

I know they're not great especially with all the RNGers around here but I hope they'll be of good use to some people!

May I take the third (lvl 24) frillish, the first (female lvl 22) Tynamo and the last (female lvl 1) Litwick? I should be able to get online in about 2-3 (as of the last edit time) hours :)

EDIT: Wait, just realised you gave times you can trade. If you can not get online tonight, I will try to available on thursday evening!

I could happily also get you both Zorua and Aron.

Can i get these.

Litwick (female) lvl. 27
Modest
Flash Fire
x/31/31/x/x/31

Frillish (male) lvl. 1
Lonely
Cursed Body
31/x/31/31/x/x

Tynamo (male) lvl. 1
Rash
Levitate
x/x/31/x/31/31

Frillish (male) lvl. 24
Calm
Water Absorb
x/x/x/31/31/31

hi can i have this one i have a zorua with egg move of dark pulse and extrasensory

If they're left, could I get
Litwick (female) lvl. 1
Modest
Flash Fire
x/31/x/31/x/31
or
Tynamo (male) lvl. 1
Rash
Levitate
x/x/31/x/31/31
Please :)

Litwick (female) lvl. 1
Modest
Flash Fire
x/31/x/31/x/31
May I get this one? I can trade you Modest Zorua with dark pulse.

0.o Didn't think people would respond that soon. However, cozcozcoz has still not reacted yet (I hope that that part has been read, I like to keep my promises). When he/ she does the pokes the pokes that are left over will be given to the ones that have reacted for them first.

Meaning if they are left over these people will get the following pokemon (as I stated it's a 'first come first serve' however I would like to thank the rest for responding and those that were also willing to trade a zorua/ aron for it ^^):

Legendarymaster - Gentle (lvl 31) Tynamo

Ames - Calm (lvl 24) Frillish, Impish (lvl 22) Tynamo, Modest (lvl 1) Litwick

Tepig - Litwick (lvl 27) Modest, Frillish (lvl 1) Lonely, Tynamo (lvl 1) Rash

Meaning all Tynamo's are already taken and only the Lax (lvl 1) Litwick and the Calm (lvl 18) Frillish are left.

NOTE: I can't confirm yet wether these people will get these pokemon but when they're left over they will so it's useless to request them

Pink Floyd - Lax (lvl 1) Litwick.

Now only the Calm frillish (lvl. 18) is left. I hope cozcozcoz will respond soon XD I really feel like a noob right now :P Sorry for making this such a hassle.

Sorry every poke has been reserved except for the Calm frillish (lvl. 18).

Oh btw, I listed the IVs as Hp, Atk, Def, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, Spe but I'm sure that's the normal way. I hope nobody has used another way and accidently chosen the wrong poke.

Tammii am i getting these pokemon cause i reserved them before anyone else if i only get one that be fine if its just one i want the tynamo

Litwick (female) lvl. 27
Modest
Flash Fire
x/31/31/x/x/31

Frillish (male) lvl. 1
Lonely
Cursed Body
31/x/31/31/x/x

Tynamo (male) lvl. 1
Rash
Levitate
x/x/31/x/31/31

Yup, you are getting them as long as the person I mentioned doesn't pick them or you'll get them when he/ she doesn't respond before tomorrow ^^ I hope I get a respond soon though :P

Fireworks - Calm (lvl 18) Frillish

All pokes are reserved now. On thursday I'll and maybe already tomorrow during the afternoon I'll distribute them. For those that aren't available then we can trade in the weekends or on friday/ monday.

Fully redistributable. Maybe you should read the very first post (it's not that long is it? maybe a bit unclear...) before you ask something (definitely not flaming or bashing just saying) XD

Litwick (female) lvl. 1
Modest
Flash Fire
x/31/x/31/x/31

They have no EVs whatsoever. Some of them were used in the Daycare. They're fully redis and I need no credits whatsoever.
It's there but I admit that it totally doesn't stand out. Next time I will make my post much more clear :P

Okay! So the following people will get the following Pokémon:

cozcozcoz - Impish (lvl 22) Tynamo

Legendarymaster - Gentle (lvl 31) Tynamo

Ames - Calm (lvl 24) Frillish, Modest (lvl 1) Litwick

Tepig - Litwick (lvl 27) Modest, Frillish (lvl 1) Lonely, Tynamo (lvl 1) Rash

Pink Floyd - Lax (lvl 1) Litwick

Fireworks - Calm (lvl 18) Frillish

Ames, your Tynamo has been taken. Sorry. If it'd make you feel any better I can give you a RNG'd Quirky Durant or Mild Boldore with a 31/x/31/31/31/31 spread (sucks that exactly Atk isn't flawless but I was actually going for a Deino which just wouldn't show up)

I will have acces to wi-fi on thursday. If you can't show up on thursday please VM me about it.

Sorry. Everything has been given away. I do have Litwicks with Modest nature that have 2 flawless IVs though but those are definitely not hard to come by so I don't think anyone would want them however if you do you can just VM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)